2013-12-02 13:26:59 - Fast Market Research recommends "TD Securities (USA) LLC - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile" from GlobalData, now available
TD Securities (USA) LLC is engaged in providing investment banking and securities brokerage services to corporate, governments, and institutional clients and is a subsidiary of TD Bank Financial Group.
GlobalData's TD Securities (USA) LLC - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by TD Securities (USA) LLC in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes TD Securities (USA) LLC's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal
advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/709845_td_securities_usa_llc_alternative_ene ..
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
TD Securities (USA) LLC, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
TD Securities (USA) LLC, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
TD Securities (USA) LLC, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
TD Securities (USA) LLC, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
TD Securities (USA) LLC, Alternative Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
TD Securities (USA) LLC, Alternative Energy, Deal Details
South Carolina Electric & Gas Prices Public Offering Of 4.6% Bonds Due 2043 For US$400 Million
American Water Works Completes Public Offering Of 4.3% Notes Due 2042 For US$300 Million
Covanta Completes Public Offering Of 4.875% Bonds Due 2027 For US$20 Million
Covanta Completes Public Offering Of 4.875% Bonds Due 2042 For US$67 Million
Covanta Completes Public Offering Of 5.25% Bonds Due 2042 For US$82 Million
Covanta Completes Public Offering Of 5.25% Bonds Due 2042 For US$130 Million
Covanta Completes Public Offering Of 4% Bonds Due 2014 For US$35 Million
General Electric Completes Public Offering Of 0.85% Notes Due 2015 For US$2 Billion
General Electric Completes Public Offering Of 2.7% Notes Due 2022 For US$3 Billion
General Electric Completes Public Offering Of 4.125% Notes Due 2042 For US$2 Billion
Commonwealth Edison Completes Public Offering Of 3.8% Bonds Due 2042 For US$350 Million
South Carolina Electric & Gas Completes Public Offering Of 4.35% Bonds Due 2042 For US$250 Million
Cabot Completes Public Offering Of 2.55% Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2018 For US$250 Million
Cabot Completes Public Offering Of 3.7% Senior Notes Due 2022 For US$350 Million
Hydro-Quebec Completes Public Offering Of 1.375% Notes Due 2017 For US$1 Billion
Florida Power & Light Completes Public Offering Of 4.05% Bonds Due 2042 For US$600 Million
NextEra Energy Completes Public Offering Of 5.7% Series G Debentures Due 2072 For US$400 Million
Northeast Utilities Completes Public Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2013 For US$300 Million
Covanta Holding Completes Public Offering Of 6.37% Senior Notes Due 2022 For US$400 Million
SCANA Completes Public Offering Of 4.125% Notes Due 2022 For US$250 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.