2013-02-14 20:40:07 - Fast Market Research recommends "The Insurance Industry in Kyrgyzstan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" from Timetric, now available
In terms of gross written premium, the Kyrgyzstani insurance industry achieved a robust CAGR of 33.4% during the review period. The increase was largely attributed to the robust demand of property and liability insurance products, improving macro and microeconomic fundamentals and increasing public infrastructure spending. These factors are projected to remain buoyant and fuel the demand for insurance products, especially property and liability insurance.
* In terms of gross written premium, the Kyrgyzstani insurance industry achieved a robust CAGR of 33.4% during the review period.
* The Kyrgyzstani government announced several infrastructural development programs in collaboration with external sources such as the World Bank, IMF and Asian Development Bank.
* The life insurance penetration as a percentage of
GDP stood at 0.00009% in 2012, which is one of the lowest life insurance penetrations in the world.
* At the end of 2011, 19 insurance companies were registered to conduct insurance business in the country, out of which 14 were active.
* The industry is dominated by non-life insurers, with property and liability insurance categories accounting for a significant proportion of the industry’s revenue.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/538013_the_insurance_industry_in_kyrgyzstan_ ..
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Kyrgyzstan:
* It provides historical values for the Kyrgyzstani insurance industry for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2017 forecast period
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Kyrgyzstani insurance industry, along with industry forecasts until 2017
* It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions
* It profiles the top insurance companies in Kyrgyzstan and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons to Purchase
* Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Kyrgyzstani insurance industry and each segment within it
* Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Kyrgyzstani insurance industry
* Assess the competitive dynamics in the Kyrgyzstani insurance industry
* Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments
* Gain insights into key regulations governing the Kyrgyzstani insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Insurance Company ‘Ak-Jol OJSC IC ‘Dos-Invest Insurance Company ‘Kyrgyzstan JSIC ‘ATN Policy JSC ‘Inkompolis JSC ‘Mega Insurance Group SKRZSAO for foreign insurance ‘Kyrgyzinstrakh CJSC IC ‘Amanatpolis JSIC ‘Rosstrakh-Kyrgyzstan CJSC ‘Capital Insurance Company CJSC ‘NSC’
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 Kyrgyzstani Insurance Industry Overview
3.1 Industry Overview
3.2 Kyrgyzstani Insurance Industry – Market Size, 2008–2017
3.3 Key Industry Trends and Drivers
3.4 Challenges Increasing combined ratio in personal accident and health insurance segment is likely to affect insurers’ earnings
4 Industry Segmentation
4.1 Life Insurance
4.2 Non-Life Insurance
4.2.1 Property insurance category
4.2.2 Motor insurance category
4.2.3 Liability insurance category
4.2.4 Marine, aviation and transit insurance category
4.3 Personal Accident and Health Insurance
5 Competitive Landscape
5.2 Insurance Companies Operating in Kyrgyzstan
6 Macroeconomic Indicators
6.1 GDP at Constant Prices (US dollar)
6.2 GDP Per Capita at Constant Prices (US dollar)
6.3 GDP at Current Prices (US dollar)
6.4 Value of Stock Market Transaction as Percentage of GDP
6.5 Life Expectancy
6.6 Inflation Rate
6.7 Exports as a Percentage of GDP
6.8 Number of Air Passengers
6.9 Healthcare Expenditure per Capita
6.1 Healthcare Expenditure as a Percentage of GDP
6.11 Unemployment Rate
6.12 Total Population
7.2 Contact Us
7.3 About Timetric
List of Tables
Table 1: Insurance Industry Definitions
Table 2: Kyrgyzstani Insurance Overall Written Premium by Segment (KGS Million), 2008–2012
Table 3: Kyrgyzstani Insurance Overall Written Premium by Segment (US$ Million), 2008–2012
Table 4: Kyrgyzstani Insurance Overall Written Premium by Segment (KGS Million), 2012–2017
Table 5: Kyrgyzstani Insurance Overall Written Premium by Segment (US$ Million), 2012–2017
Table 6: Kyrgyzstani Insurance Segmentation (% Share), 2008–2017
Table 7: Ongoing Infrastructure Development Projects
Table 8: Kyrgyzstani Life Insurance Segment – Written Premium (KGS Million), 2008–2012
Table 9: Kyrgyzstani Life Insurance Segment – Written Premium (KGS Million), 2012–2017
Table 10: Kyrgyzstani Life Insurance Segment – Paid Claims (KGS Million), 2008–2012
Table 11: Kyrgyzstani Life Insurance Segment – Paid Claims (KGS Million), 2012–2017
Full Table of Contents is available at:
Timetric is an independent economic and business research firm providing critical intelligence on emerging economies and key global industries. They provide detailed economic and sector intelligence, business insights and authoritative, independent commentary. View more research from Timetric at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1037
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.