2013-02-03 12:46:03 - New Pharmaceuticals market report from GlobalData: "The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center (M. D. Anderson ) conducts research on cancer. Its programs integrate patient care, research and prevention, and provides education for undergraduate and graduate students, trainees, professionals, employees and the public. The research areas are Basic Science Research, Prevention and personalize risk assessment, Early detection and treatment, personalized Advanced cancer therapy, Cancer Care Excellence. In addition, the center also offers various services and amenities for patients, their families and visitors. The departments of the center include, Cardiology, Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Cancer Biology, Clinical Nutrition, Endocrine Neoplasia and Hormonal Disorders, Neuro Oncology, NeuroSurgery, Nursing at M. D. Anderson, Orthopaedic Oncology. M. D. Anderson is based in Texas, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/488806_the_university_of_texas_m_d_anderson_ ..
The aim of M. D. Anderson is to eliminate cancer from Texas, from the US as well as from the world. To achieve this target, the center focuses on strategies,like, providing integrate patient care service and continuations involvement on quality research over cancer and prevention. Additionally it provides cancer related education to undergraduate and graduate students, trainees, professionals, employees and the patients.
The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center Key Recent Developments
Aug 13, 2012: Majority Of Older, Early-Stage Breast Cancer Patients Benefit From Radiation After Lumpectomy: Study
Jun 11, 2012: Preclinical Research Shows Normal Gene Hinders Breast Cancer Chemotherapy
Mar 20, 2012: Transgenomic And MD Anderson Collaborate On Circulating Tumor Cell Study Using ICE COLD-PCR
Mar 29, 2012: MD Anderson Cancer Center Professor Receives $250,000 AACR Grant To Conduct Research On Tumors
May 25, 2012: Researchers Discover Specialized Protein, Skp2, Responsible For Cancer Development
This comprehensive SWOT profile of The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.