2012-09-13 11:25:35 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
United Cooperative Services, Inc. (United) is an electric distribution cooperative. The company provides electric power to more than 75,000 meters and nearly 55,000 members. It maintains 10,500 miles of energized line and serves all or parts of Johnson, Erath, Hood, Bosque, Somervell, Palo Pinto, Coryell, Eastland, Comanche, Stephens, Young, Hamilton, Tarrant and Ellis counties. United purchases electric power and energy, and sells it to members at the lowest possible cost. The company provides a wide range of other services on a cooperative, nonprofit basis for the mutual benefit of all its members. The company is a member of Touchstone Energy Cooperatives. United is headquartered in Cleburne, Texas, the US.
GlobalData's United Cooperative Services, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a
comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461911_united_cooperative_services_inc_strat ..
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
United Cooperative Services, Inc. - Key Facts
United Cooperative Services, Inc. - Key Employees
United Cooperative Services, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
United Cooperative Services, Inc. - Major Products and Services
United Cooperative Services, Inc. - History
United Cooperative Services, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
United Cooperative Services, Inc. - Business Description
United Cooperative Services, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
United Cooperative Services, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Major Electric Cooperative
Strength - Reliable Power supplier
Strength - Service Portfolio
United Cooperative Services, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Unplanned Outages
Weakness - Reliance on a Sole Supplier
United Cooperative Services, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Increase in Demand of Electricity
Opportunity - Advanced Smart Meters
Opportunity - Energy Efficiency Grants
United Cooperative Services, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices
Threat - Regulatory Obligations
Threat - Intense Competitive Environment
United Cooperative Services, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
United Cooperative Services, Inc., Key Facts
United Cooperative Services, Inc., Key Employees
United Cooperative Services, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
United Cooperative Services, Inc., Major Products and Services
United Cooperative Services, Inc., History
United Cooperative Services, Inc., Other Locations
United Cooperative Services, Inc., Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.