2012-11-10 02:41:45 - Fast Market Research recommends "United States Postal Service - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
United States Postal Service (USPS) provides a wide range of postal services across the US. The company delivers a wide spectrum of mail services to over 149 million residences, businesses and post office boxes. It also has a strong service foot print across American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Palau, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, the Republic of the Marshall Islands and the US Virgin Islands. The company sells its mailing and shipping services through about 32,000 post offices, stations, branches, contract postal units, its website www.usps.com and a large network of consignees. USPS is headquartered in Washington, US.
The business strategy of USPS is to strengthen the business-to-customer channel by introducing new service platforms, and create and implement Every
Door Direct Mail system. The company also aims to improve customer experience by undertaking customer experience measurement program.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/503584_united_states_postal_service_strategi ..
United States Postal Service Key Recent Developments
Apr 02, 2012: Constellation Energy Renews Electricity Supply Contract With USPS
Aug 03, 2011: NYSERDA And New York PSC Announce $20m In First Round Of $150m Program To Help Fund Solar Energy Projects In New York City And Westchester
Jul 21, 2011: USPS Saves $400m In Energy Costs
Jun 06, 2011: Lime Energy Completes Energy Efficiency Projects For US Postal Service
Jan 10, 2011: Lime Energy Receives Two Additional Contracts From USPS For Energy Efficiency Projects
GlobalData's United States Postal Service - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy – GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.