2012-10-10 21:43:38 - Recently published research from Global Markets Direct, "Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S - Product Pipeline Review - 2012", is now available at Fast Market Research
Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" provides data on the Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S's research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S's corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/468617_veloxis_pharmaceuticals_as_product_pi ..
* Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S - Brief Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S overview including business
description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
* Review of current pipeline of Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S human therapeutic division.
* Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
* Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
* Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
* Recent updates of the Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S's pipeline in the last quarter.
* Key discontinued and dormant projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Evaluate Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
* Assess the growth potential of Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S in its therapy areas of focus.
* Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S's R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
* Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
* Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S.
* Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
* Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S Snapshot
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S Overview
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S - Research and Development Overview
Key Therapeutic Areas
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S - Pipeline Review
Pipeline Products by Stage of Development
Pipeline Products - Monotherapy
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S - Pipeline Products Glance
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S - Late Stage Pipeline
Phase III Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S Clinical Stage Pipeline Products
Phase II Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S - Drug Profiles
Mechanism of Action
Mechanism of Action
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S - Pipeline Products by Route of Administration
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S - Pipeline Products By Mechanism of Action
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S - Recent Pipeline Updates
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S - Discontinued Pipeline Products
Discontinued Pipeline Product Profiles
Endocrine Disorder Program
Metabolic Disorder Program
Pain And Inflammation Program
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S - Company Statement
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S, Recent Developments
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S- Press Release
May 31, 2012: Veloxis To Present Results From Patient Subgroup Analysis Of LCP-Tacro In Kidney Transplant Patients At American Transplant Congress
May 23, 2012: Veloxis To Restructure Operations For Strengthening Strategic Focus On LCP-Tacro
Mar 29, 2012: Veloxis Pharmaceuticals Completes Enrolment In LCP-Tacro 3002 Pivotal Phase III Trial In Kidney Transplant
Jan 04, 2012: Veloxis Initiates STRATO Study Of LCP-Tacro In Kidney Transplant Recipients Experiencing Tremors
Financial Deals Landscape
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S, Deals Summary
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deal Details
Cowen Healthcare Acquires Fenoglide Royalties From LifeCycle Pharma
Veloxis Pharma Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With Athena Drug Delivery Solutions
LifeCycle Pharma Signs Agreement With Pharma Company
LifeCycle Pharma Enters Into Agreement With Sandoz
LifeCycle Pharma Enters Into Agreement With Merck Generics
LifeCycle Pharma Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Sciele Pharma
LifeCycle Pharma Enters Into Agreement With Lundbeck
LifeCycle Pharma Completes Rights Offering Of $87 Million
LifeCycle Pharma Completes Rights Offering Of $86 Million
LifeCycle Pharma Completes IPO Of $95 Million
Expert Panel Validation
List of Tables
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S, Key Information
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S, Key Facts
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S - Pipeline by Indication, 2012
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.