Recently published research from GlobalData, "Wellington West Capital Markets, Inc. - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-04-27 16:06:55
Wellington West Capital Markets, Inc. (Wellington West) is an institutional equities firm focused on providing value-added equity research ideas combined within execution in trading and corporate finance. The firm is focused on the mining, energy, agriculture and special situations, and technology sectors. The financial services offered by Wellington West can be categorized under three categories, namely, investment banking, equity capital markets, and sales and trading. The investment banking division offers services like initial public offerings, equity financings, private placements, mergers and acquisitions, fairness opinions, restructurings, and strategic advisory services. The equity capital markets division manages Wellington West's new issue equity business while the sales and trading team handles related capital market activities. The firm is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/802091_wellington_west_capital_markets_inc_o ..
GlobalData's Wellington West Capital Markets, Inc. - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Wellington West Capital Markets, Inc. in the Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Wellington West Capital Markets, Inc.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Wellington West Capital Markets, Inc
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Wellington West Capital Markets, Inc., Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Wellington West Capital Markets, Inc., Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Wellington West Capital Markets, Inc., Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Region, 2008 to YTD 2014
Wellington West Capital Markets, Inc., Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Sector, 2008 to YTD 2014
Wellington West Capital Markets, Inc., Oil & Gas Deals Advised Summary, 2008 to YTD 2014
Wellington West Capital Markets, Inc., Oil & Gas, Deal Details
TriOil Resources Acquires Canext Energy
SkyWest Energy Acquires EMM Energy In A Reverse Acquisition
Bellatrix Exploration Completes Bought Deal Financing For US$53.83 Million
Arcan Resources Completes Underwriters Over-Allotment Of Debentures For US$86.7 Million
Equal Energy Completes Public Offering Of 6.75% Convertible Unsecured Junior Subordinated Debentures For US$45 Million
Bengal Energy Completes Bought Deal Offering For US$9.1 Million
Compass Petroleum Completes Public Offering Of US$17.46 Million
Qwest Energy Completes Final Closing Of IPO Of US$5.6 Million
Skope Energy Completes IPO
Sterling Resources Completes Bought Deal Offering For US$87.8 Million
Tuscany International Completes Bought Deal Private Placement Of US$45 Million
Canadian Spirit Resources Completes Public Offering Of US$25.72 Million
Crown Point Ventures Completes Private Placement For US$11.85 Million
Online Energy Completes Private Placement Of Subscription Receipts For US$9.7 Million
TriOil Resources Completes Private Placement For US$35 Million
Americas Petrogas Completes Non-Brokered Private Placement For US$28.23 Million
Rock Energy Completes Bought Deal Financing For US$9.73 Million
TAG Oil Completes Public Offering Of Common Shares For US$58.7 Million
Madalena Ventures Completes Public Offering For US$25.8 Million
Parex Resources Completes Bought Deal Offering Of US$73.4 Million
Arcan Resources Completes Private Placement Of US$49.39 Million
Triple 8 Energy Completes Bought Deal Private Placement Of US$26.2 Million
Triple 8 Energy Completes Flow Through Offering Of US$2.9 Million
NuLoch Resources Announces Closing Of Underwriters' Overallotment Option
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.