2013-12-14 13:56:13 - Fast Market Research recommends "Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile" from GlobalData, now available
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP (Wilmer Cutler) is a legal and advisory service firm. The company provides litigation services in commercial areas. It also offers services in the areas of intellectual property, corporate and transactional, regulatory and government affairs and securities. Further, the company offers services for various industries that include aviation, manufacturing, education, media and entertainment, healthcare, real estate, telecommunications and insurance. The company also provides tax advisory services and operates in 14 offices in the U.S., Europe and Asia. Wilmer Cutler employs over 1000 personnel and is headquartered at Washington D.C. the US.
GlobalData's Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Wilmer Cutler
Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711924_wilmer_cutler_pickering_hale_and_dorr ..
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Market, 2007 to YTD 2013
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, Medical Equipment, Deal Details
PerkinElmer Completes Acquisition Of Caliper Life Sciences For US$600 Million
Quest Diagnostics Completes Acquisition Of Athena Diagnostics
Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Completes Acquisition Of Sepracor For US$2.6 Billion
Prescription Eyewear Acquires LensOn, Contact Lenses Provider
Covidien Completes Acquisition Of Aspect Medical Systems
Medicines Company Completes Acquisition Of Incline Therapeutics For US$185 Million
HMS Holdings Completes Acquisition Of HealthDataInsights For US$400 Million
Cynosure Completes Acquisition Of Palomar Medical Technologies For US$287 Million
PerkinElmer Acquires Signature Genomic Labs
Life Technologies Receives Shareholders Approval For Its Acquisition By Thermo Fisher Scientific For US$13.6 Billion
Baxter International Completes Acquisition Of Prism Pharma For US$338 Million
Medicines Company Completes Acquisition Of ProFibrix For Up To US$240 Million
Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition Of One Lambda, Transplant Diagnostics Company, For US$925 Million
Analogic Acquires Copley Controls
Thermo Fisher Completes Acquisition Of Phadia
Merit Medical Systems Completes Acquisition Of BioSphere Medical
Cynosure Acquires Aesthetic Laser Business From HOYA ConBio
Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Public Offering Of 4.7% Senior Notes For US$300 Million
Danaher Completes Public Offering Of Floating Rate Senior Notes Due 2013 For US$300 Million
Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Public Offering Of 2.050% Senior Notes Due 2014 For US$300 Million
Perkinelmer Completes Private Placement Of Series 2008-A Senior Notes Due 2015 For US$150 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.