2012-09-11 14:43:16 - MarketWatch Food - January 2012 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The Food MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month´s major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from November 15 to December 14, 2011.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the food industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest food industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
The heightened consumer awareness around animal welfare has led to the launch of an innovative "ethical" milk. Meanwhile, a cracker that boasts of containing "more than 50% vegetable" has hit shelves in
the US, and an unusual "three course dinner" of chips has been launched for the festive season.
Reasons to Buy
- What have the key developments and trends been in the food industry in November and December 2011?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Food and Drink Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Food and Drink Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.