2013-01-14 00:49:21 - MarketWatch Personal Care - December 2011 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
A nail varnish pen that is designed for use on the go headlines this month´s roundup of launches from the personal care industry. In other news, a face lotion claims to mimic the effect of laser treatments by reflecting UV light, while fruit and dessert flavors are emerging in the lip balm category.
The Personal Care MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month´s major issues, including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period October 15 to November 14, 2011.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the personal care industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest personal care
innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
Reasons To Buy
- What have the key developments and trends been in the personal care industry in October and November 2011?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.