2013-12-14 11:18:59 - Fast Market Research recommends "Mauritius Non life Insurance: Market Update" from Timetric, now available
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the non life Insurance market in Mauritius. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in Mauritius. "Mauritius Non life Insurance: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the non life insurance market in Mauritius. It is an essential tool for companies active across Mauritius insurance value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
Mauritius Non life Insurance: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/754379_mauritius_non_life_insurance_market_u ..
* Non Life Insurance Highlights
* Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
* Market Growth Comparison
* Leading Insurance Companies
Get this Report
* Enhance your understanding of the non life insurance market in Mauritius.
* Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
* Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
* Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Mauritius non life insurance market.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: The Mauritius Union Assurance Company Limited., Mauritian Eagle Insurance Company Ltd., The Swan Group
Report Table of Contents:
1 Non-Life Insurance - Highlights
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
3 Latest Deals
3.1 Fairbridge Capital acquires 77% stake in Thomas Cook (India) from Thomas Cook Group
3.2 Swan Insurance and Anglo-Mauritius Assurance to merge with Rogers & Co
4 Leading Companies
4.1 The Mauritius Union Assurance Company Limited.
4.2 Mauritian Eagle Insurance Company Ltd.
4.3 The Swan Group
List of Tables
Table 1: GWP and Premium per Capita, 2006-2017
Table 2: Gross Paid/Claims & Incurred Loss (MUR Bn), 2006-2017
List of Figures
Figure 1: GWP and Premium per Capita
Figure 2: Gross Paid/Claims & Incurred Loss (MUR Bn)
Timetric is an independent economic and business research firm providing critical intelligence on emerging economies and key global industries. They provide detailed economic and sector intelligence, business insights and authoritative, independent commentary. View more research from Timetric at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1037
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.