2013-01-15 14:28:21 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "mBio Diagnostics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis."
MBio Diagnostics, Inc (MBio) is a medical equipment company. It delivers testing systems for the rapid diagnosis and management of multiple diseases simultaneously with the help of its innovative optical technology. Its products include MBio CD4 System, and MBio Array System. Its MBio CD4 System delivers absolute CD4 T helper cell counts at the point-of care in minutes. MBio's MBio Array System is a multiplexed fluorescence immunoassay system that provides the simultaneous and accurate measurement of multiple analytes from a single sample. These products are developed for the rapid diagnosis of complex infectious diseases such as HIV and hepatitis. MBio is headquartered at Boulder,Colorado, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the mBio Diagnostics,
Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/530025_mbio_diagnostics_inc_product_pipeline ..
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Buy
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.- Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
mBio Diagnostics, Inc. - Major Products and Services
mBio Diagnostics, Inc. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
mBio Diagnostics, Inc. Pipeline Products by Development Stage
mBio Diagnostics, Inc. Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
mBio Diagnostics, Inc. Pipeline Products by Trial Phase
mBio Diagnostics, Inc. Pipeline Products by Milestone Summary
Blood Transfer Device
Blood Transfer Device Product Status
Blood Transfer Device Product Description
Blood Transfer Device Product Patent Details
Diagnostic Test - Flu
Diagnostic Test - Flu Product Status
Diagnostic Test - Flu Product Description
Diagnostic Test - Flu Product Milestone
Diagnostic Test - Flu Product Patent Details
Product Institution Details
Diagnostic Test - HIV Co-Infection
Diagnostic Test - HIV Co-Infection Product Status
Diagnostic Test - HIV Co-Infection Product Description
Diagnostic Test - HIV Co-Infection Product Patent Details
HIV-1 P24 Direct Antigen Detection Test
HIV-1 P24 Direct Antigen Detection Test Product Status
HIV-1 P24 Direct Antigen Detection Test Product Description
HIV-1 P24 Direct Antigen Detection Test Clinical Trial
Multiplexed Diagnostic Assay - HbsAg
Multiplexed Diagnostic Assay - HbsAg Product Status
Multiplexed Diagnostic Assay - HbsAg Product Description
Multiplexed Diagnostic Assay - HbsAg Product Patent Details
Multiplexed Diagnostic Assay - HCV
Multiplexed Diagnostic Assay - HCV Product Status
Multiplexed Diagnostic Assay - HCV Product Description
Multiplexed Diagnostic Assay - Treponemal / Nontreponemal Syphilis
Multiplexed Diagnostic Assay - Treponemal / Nontreponemal Syphilis Product Status
Multiplexed Diagnostic Assay - Treponemal / Nontreponemal Syphilis Product Description
Multiplexed Diagnostic Assay - Treponemal / Nontreponemal Syphilis Product Patent Details
Rapid CD4 Counting System
Rapid CD4 Counting System Product Status
Rapid CD4 Counting System Product Description
mBio Diagnostics, Inc. - Key Competitors
mBio Diagnostics, Inc. - Key Employees
mBio Diagnostics, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.