2013-02-28 12:51:58 - New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
GlobalData has released its medical devices report, "MediPoint: Cervical Total Disc Replacement - Current and Future Players". This report is the comprehensive guide covering this emerging and highly controversial surgical intervention for the treatment of symptomatic cervical disc disease. Its publication comes at a time when the market's competition is increasing dramatically in certain regions and their respective technology is becoming more sophisticated. The report provides in-depth coverage and analysis of established and key emerging players in this rapidly growing global market. Regions covered in this report include the United States, the five major European markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom), India, China, and Brazil. This report is built using data and information sourced from secondary sources
and primary research interviews with leading Spinal Surgeons and Neurosurgeons with in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData's team of industry experts. This combination of expertise will allow clients to better assess the strengths and weaknesses of the devices currently marketed as well as those under clinical investigation. Additionally, the report highlights existing opportunities and unmet needs that will provide clients a strategic direction to gain a competitive advantage.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/544321_medipoint_cervical_total_disc_replace ..
* Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, and identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, and implications for the C-TDR market.
* Pipeline analysis includes comprehensive data split across different stages of development, emerging trends and C-TDR designs in development, including investigation of materials, design and durability.
* Analysis of the current and future competition in the US C-TDR market.
* Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges.
Reasons to buy
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global C-TDR market.
* Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global C-TDR market in the future.
* Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
* Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
* Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AxioMed Corporation, DePuy Synthes Spine, FH Orthopedics, Globus Medical, LDR Holdings, Medicrea, Medtronic Sofamor Danek, Nuvasive, Osimplant, Pioneer Surgical, Ranier Technology, Spinal Kinetics, Spinal Motion, Stryker
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Competitive Assessment
3.1.1 Current Devices
3.1.2 Competitive Assessment
3.2 US Marketed Products
3.2.1 Prestige ST Cervical Disc System
3.2.2 Bryan Cervical Disc
3.2.3 ProDisc-C Total Disc Replacement
3.2.4 SECURE-C Cervical Artificial Disc
3.2.5 Porous Coated Motion Cervical Disc
3.3 CE Marked Products
3.3.1 Kineflex|C Spinal System
3.3.3 DISCOVER Artificial Cervical Disc
3.3.4 M6-C Artificial Disc Replacement
3.3.5 Prestige LP Cervical Disc System
3.3.6 NuNec Cervical Arthroplasty System
3.3.7 FREEDOM Cervical Disc
3.3.8 Additional Cervical Total Disc Replacements
4 Pipeline Products
4.1.1 United States
4.1.2 Outside the United States
4.2 Clinical Trial Analysis
4.2.2 Trials to Watch
5 Current and Future Players
5.2 Trends in Corporate Strategy
5.3 Company Profiles
5.3.1 AxioMed Corporation
5.3.2 DePuy Synthes Spine
5.3.3 FH Orthopedics
5.3.4 Globus Medical
5.3.5 LDR Holdings
5.3.7 Medtronic Sofamor Danek
5.3.10 Pioneer Surgical
5.3.11 Ranier Technology
5.3.12 Spinal Kinetics
5.3.13 Spinal Motion
6.3 Report Methodology
6.3.3 Primary Research
6.3.4 Secondary Research
6.4 Physicians and Specialists Included in this Study
6.5 Physician Survey
6.6 About the Authors
6.6.1 Joseph A. Gregory, Analyst, Surgical Devices
6.6.2 Derek Archila, MBA, Lead Analyst, Medical Devices
6.7 Global Head of Healthcare
6.7.1 Bonnie Bain, Ph.D., Global Head of Healthcare
6.8 About MediPoint
6.9 About GlobalData
6.10 Contact Us
List of Tables
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: C-TDR US Product Approvals by Date
Table 2: C-TDR OUS Product Approvals by Date
Table 3: Assessment of C-TDR Device Attributes
Table 4: Product Profile - Prestige ST
Table 5: Prestige ST SWOT Analysis, 2012
Table 6: Product Profile - Bryan Cervical Disc
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.