2014-02-19 17:57:54 - Fast Market Research recommends "MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts" from GlobalData, now available
An early diagnosis of disease is the foundation for increasing survival rates. Diagnostic ultrasound imaging is the most widely used technique to achieve early detection and clinical assessment of adult and pediatric patients alike, making it a cornerstone of disease control. This report provides an analysis of the diagnostic ultrasound imaging market in the US, the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), Brazil, and the some of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions (Japan, China, and India), and identifies the unmet needs in this ultrasound systems market. This report also discusses physician attitudes towards current diagnostic ultrasound techniques, and the future of diagnostic ultrasound imaging in the face of rapid technological advancements.
According to GlobalData estimates, GE Healthcare, Siemens and Philips are
the leading companies within the diagnostic ultrasound market space in the EU. This can be mainly attributed to geographical and product portfolio diversity. These companies are part of large conglomerates with robust financial resources to invest in inorganic growth and R&D; therefore, the most advanced premium systems are offered by these three top players.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/777729_medipoint_diagnostic_ultrasound_imagi ..
* An overview of Diagnostic ultrasound imaging, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
* Annualized EU Diagnostic ultrasound imaging market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2012, forecast for 7 years to 2019.
* Investigation of current and future market competition for Diagnostic ultrasound imaging
* Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
* Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
* Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
* Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
* Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
* An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
* Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
* Coverage of key market players.
* Strategic assessment of the Diagnostic ultrasound imaging sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
* Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand the trends shaping and driving EU Diagnostic ultrasound imaging Market.
* Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
* Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in EU Diagnostic ultrasound imaging market through 2019.
* Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
* Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
* Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
* Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
* Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
* Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
* Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
* What's the next big thing in EU Diagnostic ultrasound imaging market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: GE Healthcare, Siemens, Philips, Esaote, Analogic, Toshiba Medical Systems, Mindray Medical International, Hitachi Aloka Medical, Fujifilm Holdings, Samsung Medison, Terason, SuperSonic Imagine
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.