2013-04-18 00:27:14 - Fast Market Research recommends "MediPoint: Predictive Breast Cancer Gene Testing - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts" from GlobalData, now available
Breast cancer is the most common form of cancer in women in both the developed and developing world. The incidence of breast cancer is increasing due to the increased life span and increasing adoption of Western lifestyle risk factors. Predictive breast cancer gene tests can be used to identify women who are at increased risk of developing hereditary breast cancer. The Predictive Breast Cancer Gene Testing market has seen exponential growth in the US, dominated by Myriad Genetics. Gene testing in Europe is mostly carried out by the state funded health sector, but increasingly private companies are offering breast cancer gene tests to physicians. Myriad Genetics' position in the market is dependent on it being the leading provider of the
most common breast cancer mutations. By the end of our forecast period, the competitive landscape will experience significant change due to the erosion of Myriad Genetics' position, as a result of the expiry of key patents, and the emergence of alternative molecular technologies.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/585703_medipoint_predictive_breast_cancer_ge ..
This report focuses on the predictive breast cancer gene testing markets in South America, principally Brazil, and identifies unmet needs in the market, physician attitudes towards current gene testing, and the future of gene testing in the face of rapid technological advancement.
* An overview of Breast Cancer, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
* Annualized South America Breast Cancer Gene Testing market revenue and future forecasts from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
* Investigation of current and future market competition for Breast Cancer Gene Testing
* Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
* Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
* Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
* Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
* An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
* Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
* Coverage of key market players.
* Strategic assessment of South America device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
* Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as oncologists
Reasons to buy
* Understand the trends shaping and driving South America Breast Cancer Gene Testing Market.
* Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
* Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in South America Breast Cancer Gene Testing Market through 2018.
* Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
* Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
* Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
* Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
* Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
* Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
* Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
* What's the next big thing in South America Breast Cancer Gene Testing market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Myriad Genetics, Ambry Genetics, Complete Genomics, Navigenics (now Life Technologies), PreventionGenetics, NewGene Ltd., Centogene AG (Centogene Rostock GmBH), Sistemas Genomicos, Grupo Fleury, Diagnosticos da America SA (DASA), 23AndMe, BGI-Shenzhen, Illumina, Life Technologies, Roche
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.