2014-03-20 15:40:03 - Microsoft Xbox One: The battle against Sony PlayStation 4 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
This report analyzes the battle thus far between the two consoles in terms of strategies employed, how these have been shaped by the previous generation, and how Microsoft can gain a future advantage.
Features and benefits
* This case study looks at the reasons behind Microsoft´s Xbox One strategy and how it has been shaped by the previous generation of consoles.
* This report analyzes strengths and weaknesses in Microsoft and Sony´s current approach and identifies which aspects will become crucial in the future.
Your key questions answered
* What impact will the Xbox One´s price have upon its launch, and how can Microsoft improve its future value proposition?
* How can Microsoft overcome the PS4´s technical advantages?
* Why is the Kinect key to Microsoft´s Xbox
One strategy, and how can it be utilized in the future to differentiate the product?
* How is Microsoft aiming to bolster the Xbox One´s software line-up to provide a better gaming experience than its competitor?
* Why is Microsoft positioning the Xbox One as a multimedia system, and how can this give the console an advantage in the future?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.