2013-08-26 13:32:28 - Fast Market Research recommends "Midlands Co-operative Society Limited: Retail - Company Profile and SWOT Report" from Canadean, now available
Canadean's "Midlands Co-operative Society Limited: Retail - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Midlands Co-operative Society Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672212_midlands_cooperative_society_limited_ ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Midlands Co-operative Society Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Midlands Co-operative Society Limited
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Midlands Co-operative Society Limited (Midlands Co-op) is an independent retailer in the UK. It is principally involved in operating supermarkets, funeral homes, garages and petrol stations under The Co-operative food, The Co-operative funeral care and The Co-operative florist banners. It retails various food and non-food products such as packaged food, pet supplies, wine and beer, frozen food, dairy products, fresh produce, beverages, meat and poultry, bakery and confectionery, groceries, snacks and sweets, toiletries, personal care products, home furnishings, furniture, apparel, toys and games, luggage and coffins. Additionally, it operates funeral homes and services, fuel stations and motoring outlets apart from providing services such as floristry, farming and wedding services. The company is headquartered in Staffordshire, the UK.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean�s beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients� annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.