2014-03-06 10:32:58 - In this transformational healthcare arena, the molecular diagnostics application is anticipated to significantly improve the speed, efficiency and accuracy of various diagnostics by providing insight on research and treatment of various diseases. The molecular diagnostic infectious disease testing application remains the largest segment of the molecular diagnostics market.
According to Institut Pasteur, Infectious diseases are responsible for 17 million deaths each year, which represents one third of annual mortality for the entire planet. Infectious diseases are directly responsible for 43% of deaths in developing countries, compared to 1% in industrialized countries. These figures do not take into account mortality due to certain forms of cancer of infectious origin, which could represent 16% of cancers. Over the past few years, there has been a rapid increase in the use of molecular tests to diagnose and manage infectious diseases.
Now a day, molecular diagnostics allows clinical laboratories to speed up infectious disease detection with greater precision. PCR-based assays are used routinely to diagnose common respiratory infections such as RSV and
influenza A and B. Molecular diagnostics also has significant role in detecting, treating, and monitoring hepatitis C, a major public health priority. As the molecular tests are widely available, doctors can easily monitor patients on antiviral therapies, guide drug dosing, and identify resistant strains to prevent disease progression.
Renub Research study titled “Molecular Diagnostics Market & Forecast (By Application, Technology, Countries, Companies & Clinical Trials) to 2017: Global Analysis” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Global Molecular Diagnostics market. This 158 page report with 81 Figures and 23 Tables studies the Global Molecular Diagnostics: 1) Market and Forecast 2) Application Wise Market & Forecast 3) Geographical Market & Forecast 4) Technology Wise Market & Forecast 5) Company Wise molecular Diagnostics sales & Forecast 6) Molecular Diagnostic & Personalized Medicines 7) Clinical trials In Molecular Diagnostics Landscape.
The Report Covers the Following Points
• Global Molecular Diagnostic Market (2010-12) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
• Global Molecular Diagnostic Application Segment (Infectious Disease Testing, Virology Testing, HAI Testing, HPV Testing, Critical Care Infectious Testing, Blood Screening, Genetic Testing, Oncology Testing, Tissue Typing, Cardiovascular Disease Testing, Neurological Disorders Testing, Food Pathogen Detection Testing & Others) Market (2010-2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
• Molecular Diagnostic Technology Segment (PCR Based Test, PCR Related Technologies , Non-PCR Test, Fish & Innovations Testing, Biochips/Microarrays, Biosensors, Molecular Imaging, & Other Technologies) Market (2010-2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
• Molecular Diagnostic Geographical Distribution (US, Europe, China, Japan, India, Brazil, Mexico, South Korea and Rest of World) Market (2010-2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
• Molecular Diagnostic Sales Company Wise Analysis (Roche, Abbott, Myriad Genetics, Qiagen, BioMérieux and Others ) Market (2010-2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
• Molecular Diagnostic and Road to Personalized medicine
• Molecular Diagnostic Clinical Trial Statements (20 Clinical Trials Studied in the report)
• Driving Forces & Challenges for Global Molecular Diagnostic Market
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Renub Research team of industry experts.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 100 paid databases.
Click here to view the report details: renub.com/report/molecular-diagnostics-market-forecast-by-applic ..
For more information visit: www.renub.com/
Sr. Manager - Publisher Relation
Sales & Marketing Div
Phone: +1-678-302-0700 (USA) +91-120-254-5750 ,+91-120-4219-822 (India)