2013-10-31 15:51:49 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Morgan Stanley (MS) - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Morgan Stanley (MS) is one of the leading global financial services companies. It offers wealth planning, investment solutions, investment strategies, private wealth management, sales and trading, investment banking, prime brokerage, research and institutional consulting. Morgan Stanley offers its products and services to a large and diversified group of clients and customers including governments, corporations, financial institutions and individuals. The company has regional offices and branches across the US and its principal offices are in London, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other world financial centers. Morgan Stanley is headquartered in New York, the US.
Morgan Stanley's strategy is to be a client-centered financial services firm that competes and wins on the depth of its client relationships, global platform and leading position in attractive
growth markets around the world.
GlobalData's Morgan Stanley (MS) - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Morgan Stanley in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Morgan Stanley's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711918_morgan_stanley_ms_medical_equipment_a ..
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Morgan Stanley, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Morgan Stanley, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Morgan Stanley, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Morgan Stanley, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Market, 2007 to YTD 2013
Morgan Stanley, Medical Equipment Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Morgan Stanley, Medical Equipment, Deal Details
Linde Completes Acquisition Of Lincare, Provider Of Respiratory Therapy Services, For US$4.6 Billion
Danaher Completes Acquisition Of Beckman Coulter
Toshiba Medical Systems Completes Acquisition Of Vital Images For US$273 Million
Beckman Coulter Completes Acquisition Of Olympus-DS From OLYMPUS
Endo Pharma Acquires Indevus Pharma
Perrigo To Acquire Elan For US$8.6 Billion
Technitrol Acquires Sonion
Hoya Acquires Pentax
Hologic Acquires Cytyc For US$6,200 Million
Hologic Completes Acquisition Of Gen-Probe For US$3.7 Billion
Merge Healthcare Completes Acquisition Of AMICAS
Abbott Labs Acquires Advanced Medical Optics
IBA Health Acquires iSoft Group
Kinetic Concepts To Acquire Systagenix From One Equity Partners For US$485 Million
Quest Diagnostics Completes Acquisition Of Athena Diagnostics
HMS Holdings Completes Acquisition Of HealthDataInsights For US$400 Million
DENTSPLY International Acquires Astra Tech From AstraZeneca For US$1,800 Million
Dell Completes Acquisition Of Perot Systems
Covidien Completes Acquisition Of ev3 For US$2.6 Billion
McKesson Acquires US Oncology From Welsh, Carson, Anderson and Stowe
Cardiovascular Systems Acquires Replidyne
The Dow Chemical Company Acquires Rohm and Haas
Sigma-Aldrich Completes Acquisition Of BioReliance For US$350 Million
Forest Labs Completes Acquisition Of Clinical Data
Eli Lilly and Company Acquires Avid RadioPharma
MedAssets Acquires Accuro Healthcare Solutions
Olympus Acquires Gyrus Group
Quest Diagnostics Completes Acquisition Of Celera
Fresenius Medical Acquires Renal Solutions
Bayer Completes Public Offering Of Floating Rate Bonds For US$244.45 Million
Hospira Completes Public Offering Of Floating Rate Notes For US$375 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.