2012-11-01 04:30:16 - Fast Market Research recommends "Mortara Instrument, Inc. Market Share Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
GlobalData's new report, "Mortara Instrument, Inc. Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Mortara Instrument, Inc.'s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Mortara Instrument, Inc. market share information in one key market category - Cardiovascular monitoring and diagnostic devices. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Mortara Instrument, Inc. operates in - Cardiovascular Devices.
* Mortara Instrument, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Italy, France, Canada, United States and Brazil.
* Mortara Instrument, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market category the company has presence in - Cardiovascular monitoring and diagnostic devices.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and South and Central America.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/498472_mortara_instrument_inc_market_share_a ..
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Mortara Instrument, Inc. operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Mortara Instrument, Inc.'s market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Schiller AG, Welch Allyn Inc., Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd., OSI Systems, Inc., Nihon Kohden Corporation, CareFusion Corporation, Opto Circuits India Limited, LifeWatch AG, CardioCommand, Inc., Atritech, Inc., Acme-Monaco Corporation, Harmac Medical Products Inc, Cardiac Dimensions, Inc., IncisionTech
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Cardiovascular Devices
3.1.1 Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Major Products and Services
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Cardiovascular Devices (Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices), Global, Market Share 2011
6.2 Mortara Instrument, Inc., Cardiovascular Devices(Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices), by Region, Market Share (2011)
6.3 Mortara Instrument, Inc., Cardiovascular Devices(Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices), by Country, Market Share (2011)
7 Locations And Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
8 Mortara Instrument, Inc. Detailed Deal Summary
8.1.1 Midmark Enters Into An Agreement With Mortara Instrument
9 Recent Developments
9.1 Corporate Communications
9.1.1 Sep 25, 2008: Mortara Instrument Appoints New CEO
9.2 Government and Public Interest
9.2.1 Feb 19, 2012: Mortara Instrument To Exhibit At Partnerships In Clinical Trials 2012
9.2.2 Feb 14, 2012: Mortara Instrument To Exhibit At ASCPT March 2012
9.2.3 Jan 19, 2012: Mortara Instrument To Exhibit At CBI's 6th Cardiovascular Risk Assessment Summit 2012
9.2.4 Jan 19, 2012: Mortara Instrument To Exhibit At Outsourcing In Clinical Trials 2012
9.2.5 Jan 19, 2012: Mortara Instrument To Exhibit At CSRC; QT Assessment Early Clinical Development 2012
9.2.6 Jan 11, 2012: Mortara To Exhibit At OSRC Pacific Northwest Respiratory Care Conference 2012
9.2.7 Dec 19, 2011: Mortara Instrument To Exhibit At Arab Health 2012
9.2.8 Oct 15, 2011: Mortara Instrument To Exhibit At MEDICA 2011
9.2.9 Aug 04, 2011: Mortara Instrument To Exhibit At OHSU Respiratory Conference
9.2.10 Aug 04, 2011: Mortara Instrument To Exhibit At WA ACC Annual Meeting
9.2.11 Jul 20, 2011: Mortara Instrument To Exhibit At FIME 2011
9.2.12 Jul 20, 2011: Mortara Instrument To Exhibit At ESC Congress 2011
9.2.13 Jun 01, 2011: Mortara Instrument To Exhibit At Oregon Cardiovascular Symposium
9.2.14 Apr 16, 2011: Mortara Instrument To Exhibit At Africa Health
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.