2012-10-24 15:53:48 - Mozambique Requires Adequate Legal Framework and Local Infrastructure to Emerge as a Future Exporter of LNG - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Mozambique Requires Adequate Legal Framework and Local Infrastructure to Emerge as a Future Exporter of LNG - Mozambique, one of the poorest economies in the world, seems poised to cash in on a gas-boom following a series of gas findings in the Rovuma Basin by US company Anadarko Petroleum and Italy´s Eni S.p.A. One of the fastest developing energy players in East Africa, the country aims to attract investments of about $50 billion by 2018-2020 to become a Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) exporter by setting up LNG export terminals
- The report highlights the requirement of adequate legal framework and local infrstructure to boost LNG export by Mozambique
- It focusses on a series of gas findings in the Rovuma Basin by
US company Anadarko Petroleum and Italy´s Eni S.p.A.
- It also provides information on inadequate legislation and policy ambiguity existing in Mozambique
Reasons to buy
- To understand the challenges faced by the LNG sector in Mozambique
- To know about the significant natural gas discoveries in Mozambique
- To have an understanding of the existing legislation, policy and local infrastructure required for boosting LNG export
Mozambique, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), LNG export terminals, Rovuma Basin, Anadarko Petroleum, Italy´s Eni S.p.A.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Company- ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.