2013-01-05 17:39:26 - New Government market report from GlobalData: "National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), formerly the National Imagery and Mapping Agency, is a US Government intelligence and combat support agency. It carries out collection, analysis and distribution of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) in support of national security, humanitarian assistance and disaster relief. NGA is a part of the US Department of Defense and a key component of the United States Intelligence Community. NGA develops imagery and map-based intelligence solutions for US national defense, homeland security and safety of navigation. It provides GEOINT data and analytical services to support safety of navigation on land, air and sea.
GlobalData's National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains
a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/527026_national_geospatialintelligence_agenc ..
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Key Facts
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Key Employees
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Major Products and Services
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - History
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Company Statement
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Business Description
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Strengths
Strength - Accomplishment of Projects in Diverse Fields
Strength - Broad Range of Offerings
Strength - Strong Organizational Structure
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Weaknesses
Weakness - Controversies Related to Inappropriate Information
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Opportunities
Opportunity - Rebound in the Global GIS Market
Opportunity - Partnerships and Agreements
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Threats
Threat - Undisciplined Spending
Threat - Defense Budget Cuts
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Key Facts
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Key Employees
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Major Products and Services
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, History
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.