New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Nebraska Public Power District - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
PR-Inside.com: 2014-09-02 20:50:09
Nebraska Public Power District (NPPD) is an electric utility provider. It provides services such as electric usage at home through calculation such as heating cost, water heating cost, air conditioning cost, residential electric bill, appliance, heating, lighting, heat pump, television and home energy using online calculators; it also provides attic insulation energy efficiency incentive program; a $30 EnergyWise incentive program for cooling system tune-up; compact fluorescent lighting, irrigation services such as operating cost through online calculator along with rate options, status control, and methods to save electricity in irrigation. It operates through its plants Cooper Nuclear station, Gerald Gentleman Station consisting of two coal-fired generating units with a total capacity together to generate 1,365 megawatts of power, low-sulfur coal power plant Sheldon station, Natural gas Beatrice power station and Canaday station with Gerald Gentleman Station has recognition from Platts Powermagazine less cost coal-fired producer in America. NPPD is headquartered in Nebraska, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/869283_nebraska_public_power_district_strate ..
Nebraska Public Power District Key Recent Developments
Nov 26, 2013: Areva to provide dry fuel storage canisters for Cooper nuclear power station
Oct 11, 2013: NPPD will not pursue additional wind in 2013; will continue to work towards 10 percent goal
Oct 14, 2013: NPPD will not pursue additional wind in 2013; will continue to work towards 10 percent goal
Sep 26, 2013: NPPD to host open house on proposed power line
Sep 26, 2013: NPPD's Gerald Gentleman Station to be part of demonstration project for CO2 capture
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nebraska Public Power District provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Nebraska Public Power District and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.