2012-09-10 02:18:16 - New EPA Air Emission Regulations and High Coal Dependency to Drive FGD installations in the US - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The US federal government´s Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is imposing increasingly stringent restrictions on toxic pollutants emitted from thermal power plants. As the low cost and high availability of coal resources in the country mean generators will remain highly coal-dependent into the foreseeable future, generators will have to install emission control equipment such as FGD systems to comply with these regulations. Although initial installation costs are high, the nature of the new EPA regulations will mean generators have no choice but to fit their coal-fired units with this technology to generate power economically in the long run.
- Market prospects of FGD installations in coal-fired generation in the US driven by new emission control regulations
- Key drivers for the market growth
of FGD systems and equipments
- High Dependency on Coal-Fired Power Plants expected to Benefit FGD Installations
- Future market opportunity for emission control equipment market in the US
Reasons to buy
- Identifying the key growth and investment opportunities in the US FGD market with new emission control regulations
- Gain insights on the growth potential of emission contol equipment offered by the new emission control regulations in the US
- Develop strategies for developing emission contol technologies for improved efficiency of coal-fired plants
- Facilitate decision-making based upon upcoming market developments as goverened by the new emission control regulations
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Company- ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.