2013-12-19 11:56:31 - New Insurance market report from Timetric: "2020 Foresight Report: Digital Marketing in Financial Services"
As internet access and smartphone adoption increase, a growing number of internet users are accessing digital media channels such as social media, mobile and videos. Banks and insurance companies are developing their processes and employing such channels to be able to respond to web-based consumers, create brand awareness, promote new products and services, identify customer needs and elicit feedback. Digital media channels are increasingly being used by companies around the world as a strategic marketing tool. They are primarily used to advertise products and services, identify sales opportunities and ensure brand monitoring. Budget allocations to digital media marketing are expected to increase over the forecast period (2013-2017). During the review period (2008-2012), worldwide digital advertising expenditure rose from US$53.7 billion
in 2008 to US$95.7 billion in 2012, at a CAGR of 15.52%. It is expected to nearly double between 2012 and 2017 to reach US$168.4 billion, after registering a forecast-period CAGR of 11.34%. The popularity of social media and growth in smartphone and tablet usage has created new opportunities for digital advertising. During the review period, digital advertising has progressed with the introduction of dynamic messaging and interactive video.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/755306_2020_foresight_report_digital_marketi ..
* Financial services companies are increasingly using social media and mobile to communicate with customers and to promote their products and services.
* In 2012, global digital advertising expenditure accounted for 18.9% of the total advertising spend. Its share is expected to increase to reach 26.9% by 2017. A number of companies are shifting from traditional print and TV media to digital advertising due to the increase in internet usage to communicate, publicize and attract customers.
* Rapid growth in smartphone use and the accessibility of social media through smartphones is also providing banks and insurance companies with opportunities to connect with customers. A considerable portion of advertisement revenue on social media sites is generated through this platform.
* Despite their benefits, digital media channels also pose challenges in terms of data security concerns and the associated legal and reputational risks. To curb such risks, banks and insurance companies set up teams to exclusively handle customer queries and resolve issues on social networking sites.
* Financial services companies should identify the business areas where digital media can be most beneficial before investing. It is suggested they run a small pilot scheme before launching a full-scale, enterprise-wide implementation of digital media tools.
* This report provides a comprehensive analysis of digital marketing strategies adopted by financial services companies
* It provides current and future scenarios of digital media and its impacts on the financial services industry
* It details various benefits available to and challenges faced by financial services companies while adopting digital marketing strategies
* It provides case studies on digital marketing strategies implemented by various financial services companies and their outcomes
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand the dynamics of the digital media landscape across the key markets worldwide
* Assess the current and future opportunities of digital marketing in the financial services industry
* Gain insights into digital marketing strategies adopted by financial services companies
* Gain insight into various challenges faced by financial services companies in digital marketing across all the key markets
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Wells Fargo, Hiscox, Future Generali, Patriot Insurance Agencies, Barclays, ICICI Prudential, Banco do Brasil, Aviva Life Insurance, ICICI Bank, NRMA Insurance, Conestoga Bank, American Family Insurance, Citibank, Bank of America, Bank of China, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank AG, ABN Amro, Banco Santander, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, State Farm Insurance
Timetric is an independent economic and business research firm providing critical intelligence on emerging economies and key global industries. They provide detailed economic and sector intelligence, business insights and authoritative, independent commentary. View more research from Timetric at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1037
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.