2014-03-27 22:07:06 - Fast Market Research recommends "84 Lumber Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" from World Market Intelligence, now available
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "84 Lumber Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
84 Lumber Company (84 Lumber) is a supplier of building materials, based in the US. The company manufactures and distributes wall panels, floor and roof tresses, and offers pre engineered metal buildings. Its portfolio of products includes doors, decks, garages, gazebos, pole building, ply sets, windows and materials for storage buildings. The company caters to
re-modelers, renovators, national home builders, professional residential and commercial contractors, and government agencies. In addition, it provides material sales and construction services to do-it-yourself customers. The company also offers various services to contractors, which include project management, materials management, travel services, installation of framing, insurance services and builder plan services. 84 Lumber operates 250 stores and component manufacturing plants in 30 states across the US. 84 Lumber is headquartered in Washington County, Pennsylvania, US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780120_84_lumber_company_company_profile_and ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 84 Lumber Company for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of 84 Lumber Company
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.