2012-09-29 21:03:36 - New Healthcare market report from MarketLine: "B. Braun Melsungen AG - SWOT Analysis"
B. Braun Melsungen AG - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. B. Braun Melsungen AG - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
B. Braun Melsungen (B. Braun or 'the company') is a supplier of healthcare products for anesthesia, intensive medicine, cardiology, extra corporeal blood treatment and surgery. The company also provides healthcare services to hospitals, general practitioners and the homecare sector. The company operates in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and Latin America. It is headquartered in Melsungen, Germany, and employed 43,676 people as on December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of E4,609.4
million ($6,418.2 million*) during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 4.2% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was E432.2 million ($601.8 million*) during FY2011, a decrease of 5.3% compared with FY2010. The net profit was E237.2 million ($330.3 million*) in FY2011, a decrease of 7.9% compared with FY2010. *Calculated using a constant conversion rate of E1 = $1.3924 for the financial year ended December 31, 2011.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/444193_b_braun_melsungen_ag_swot_analysis.as ..
Scope of the Report
* Provides all the crucial information on B. Braun Melsungen AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting B. Braun Melsungen AG in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of B. Braun Melsungen AG
* Data is supplemented with details on B. Braun Melsungen AG history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from B. Braun Melsungen AG
Reasons to Purchase
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Understand prospective partners and suppliers
* Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
* Obtain the most up to date company information available
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: B. Braun Melsungen AG
Key Facts: B. Braun Melsungen AG
Company Overview: B. Braun Melsungen AG
Business Description: B. Braun Melsungen AG
Company History: B. Braun Melsungen AG
Key Employees: B. Braun Melsungen AG
Key Employee Biographies: B. Braun Melsungen AG
Products & Services Listing: B. Braun Melsungen AG
Products & Services Analysis: B. Braun Melsungen AG
SWOT analysis: B. Braun Melsungen AG
* Strengths: B. Braun Melsungen AG
* Weaknesses: B. Braun Melsungen AG
* Opportunities: B. Braun Melsungen AG
* Threats: B. Braun Melsungen AG
Company View: B. Braun Melsungen AG
Top Competitors: B. Braun Melsungen AG
Location and Subsidiary: B. Braun Melsungen AG
* Head Office: B. Braun Melsungen AG
* Other Locations and Subsidiaries: B. Braun Melsungen AG
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.