2013-12-09 14:09:24 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Chadbourne & Parke LLP - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile"
Chadbourne & Parke LLP (Chadbourne) is a legal and advisory firm engaged in providing litigation, dispute resolution and arbitration services along with tax advisory services for various sectors. It provides services in the areas of Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring, Corporate Climate Change, Insurance and Reinsurance, Trusts and Estates, Intellectual Property, Litigation, Project Finance, Real Estate and Tax. Chadbourne offers its services to Communications, Media and Technology; Mining and Metals; Multilateral and Bilateral Agencies; Pharmaceuticals; Renewable Energy; and Transportation industries. Its operations are spanned across North America; Latin America; Europe, Russia; CIS and Central Europe; and Africa and the Middle East. The company is headquartered in New York, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/709975_chadbourne_parke_llp_alternative_ener ..
GlobalData's Chadbourne & Parke LLP -
Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Chadbourne & Parke LLP in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Chadbourne & Parke LLP's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Chadbourne & Parke LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Chadbourne & Parke LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Chadbourne & Parke LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Chadbourne & Parke LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
Chadbourne & Parke LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Chadbourne & Parke LLP, Alternative Energy, Deal Details
ACWA Power Completes Acquisition Of 65% Stake In Enara Energy Investments For US$144 Million
Canada Pension Plan Investment Board Invests US$200 Million In Noble Environmental Power
Leaf Clean Energy Invests US$20 Million In Greenline Industries
EDP - Energias de Portugal Acquires Horizon Wind Energy From Goldman Sachs Group
Renewable Energy Systems Completes Project Financing Of US$45 Million For Whirlwind Energy Centre Project In Texas, U.S.
SunEdison Completes Project Financing For Alamosa Solar PV Power Plant In Colorado, US
Pacific Ethanol Completes Project Financing Of US$325 Million For Five Ethanol Plants
First United Ethanol Completes Project Financing of US$115 Million For Mitchell Bioethanol Plant I, U.S.
Beowulf Energy And Natural Gas Partners Complete Project Financing Of US$288 Million For The Acquisition Of Portfolio Of Generating And Transmission Assets From City Of Vernon
Pacific Hydro And SN Power Complete Project Financing Of US$208 Million For La Confluencia Hydro Power Project, Chile
Arkalon Ethanol Completes Project Financing Of US$113 Million For Liberal Ethanol Plant In Kanas, U.S.
First Wind Completes Project Financing Of US$117 Million For Kahuku Wind Farm In Hawaii, U.S.
Terra-Gen Power Completes Project Financing Of US$400 Million For Alta Wind I Project In California, U.S.
CPV Renewable Completes Tax Equity Financing Of US$65 Million For Keenan II Wind Farm In Oklahoma, U.S.
Caithness And GE Energy Financial Complete Project Financing Of US$1,430 Million For Shepherds Flat Wind Power Project In Oregon, U.S.
Noble Environmental Power Completes Project Financing Of US$485 Million For Three Wind Power Projects, U.S.
Illinois River Energy Completes Project Financing Of US$140 Million For Rochelle Bioethanol Plant, U.S.
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.