2013-10-20 22:03:36 - New Business market report from MarketLine: "Componenta Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report"
Componenta Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
* Detailed information on Componenta Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Componenta Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
* An in-depth view of the business model of Componenta Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
* Intelligence on Componenta Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
* News about Componenta Corporation,
such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
* Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/702172_componenta_corporation_strategy_and_s ..
Componenta Corporation (Componenta or "the company") manufactures and markets iron and aluminum cast components and solutions to its customers. The company operates in Europe. It is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland and employed 4,642 people as of December 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of E544.8 million (approximately $700.5 million) during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), a decrease of 5.5% compared to FY2011. The operating profit of the company was E4 million (approximately $5.1 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 82.2% compared to FY2011. The net loss was E24.3 million (approximately $31.2 million) in FY2012 compared to the net loss of E4.3 million (approximately $5.5 million) FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
* Gain understanding of Componenta Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
* Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
* Assess Componenta Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Stay up to date on Componenta Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects
Report Table of Contents:
Componenta Corporation: Company Overview
Componenta Corporation: Overview and Key Facts
Componenta Corporation: Overview
Componenta Corporation: Key Facts
Componenta Corporation: Key Employees
Componenta Corporation: Key Employee Biographies
Componenta Corporation: Major Products and Services
Componenta Corporation: Company History
Componenta Corporation: Management Statement
Componenta Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries
Componenta Corporation: Company Analysis
Componenta Corporation: Business Description
Componenta Corporation: SWOT Analysis
Componenta Corporation: SWOT Overview
Componenta Corporation: Strengths
Componenta Corporation: Weaknesses
Componenta Corporation: Opportunities
Componenta Corporation: Threats
List of Tables
Table 1: Componenta Corporation: Key Facts
Table 2: Componenta Corporation: Key Employees
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.