2012-09-16 19:56:11 - New Consumer Goods market report from GlobalData: "Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Dairygold Co-Operative Society Limited (Dairygold) is Privately held dairy and consumer food supplying company. The principal products offered by the company include cheeses (cheddar, regato, mozzarella and mascarpone), milk powders (whole milk powders and skim milk powders), milk proteins (caseins, caseinates and powder blends), whey products (demineralised whey powder, whey protein concentrates and lactose) and dairy fats (butter and butteroil) The company operates through three business segments, namely, Dairygold Food Ingredients, Dairygold Agri-Trading and Finance. . The company operates in Ireland, the UK, Spain and Germany. Dairygold is headquartered in Cork County, Ireland.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461364_dairygold_cooperative_society_limited ..
In July, Looking at the increasing supply of milk from its suppliers the company has announced to invest EUR120 m to expand
its weekly processing capacity
GlobalData's Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - Key Facts
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - Key Employees
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - Major Products and Services
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - History
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - Company Statement
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - Business Description
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - Strengths
Strength - Top Line Performance
Strength - Geographically Diversified Operations
Strength - Well-Established Operations
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Operational Performance
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Infant Formula Products
Opportunity - Agreement with Danone
Opportunity - Increasing Milk and Cheese Consumption
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Global Economic Scenario
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited, Key Facts
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited, Key Employees
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited, Major Products and Services
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited, History
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited, Subsidiaries
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.