2013-09-20 09:22:09 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "DHL International GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
DHL International GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672844_dhl_international_gmbh_strategic_swot ..
DHL International GmbH (DHL) provides international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers. It provides customized solutions and integrated services for the management and transport of goods, information, letters, and payments. DHL also offers shipping management, mail services, worldwide dispatch of business mail, worldwide merchandise delivery, delivering publications, international direct marketing, and reliable door-to-door delivery, among others. The company operates in the Europe, Americas, and Asia Pacific. It operates as the subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL.
DHL International GmbH Key Recent Developments
May 09, 2013 Hafren Power Works With Five Companies To Build GBP25 Billion Electricity Generating Barrage In UK
Sep 25, 2012 DHL Opens Energy Center in Houston, Texas
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
DHL International GmbH - Key Facts
DHL International GmbH - Key Employees
DHL International GmbH - Major Products and Services
DHL International GmbH - History
DHL International GmbH - Company Statement
DHL International GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
DHL International GmbH - Business Description
DHL International GmbH - Corporate Strategy
DHL International GmbH - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
DHL International GmbH - Strengths
Strength - Wide Geographic Presence
Strength - Business Model: Operational Diversity
Strength - Market Leadership
Strength - Long term agreement with Panasonic
DHL International GmbH - Weaknesses
Weakness - Involvement in Legal Proceedings
DHL International GmbH - Opportunities
Opportunity - Entry into Growing Market
Opportunity - Expansion Initiative: New Service Offerings
Opportunity - Growth of Air Freight and Logistics Market
DHL International GmbH - Threats
Threat - Competitive Pressure
Threat - Growing Popularity of E-mails
Threat - Volatile Oil Prices
DHL International GmbH - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments
DHL International GmbH, Recent Developments
May 09, 2013: Hafren Power Works With Five Companies To Build GBP25 Billion Electricity Generating Barrage In UK
Sep 25, 2012: DHL Opens Energy Center in Houston, Texas
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
DHL International GmbH, Key Facts
DHL International GmbH, Key Employees
DHL International GmbH, Major Products and Services
DHL International GmbH, History
DHL International GmbH, Subsidiaries
DHL International GmbH, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.