2012-08-31 10:26:23 - New Defense research report from ICD-Research is now available from Fast Market Research
ICD Research's "Dyncorp International Inc.: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Dyncorp International Inc.: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dyncorp International Inc.
ICD Research's "Dyncorp International Inc.: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD
Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/452729_dyncorp_international_inc_defense_com ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Dyncorp International Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Dyncorp International Inc.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dyncorp International Inc (Dyncorp) is a provider of mission-critical professional and support services. The company provides innovative support solutions to government and commercial industry worldwide. Dyncorp also provides critical support to military and civilian government institutions. Its services include law enforcement training and support, security services, construction management, base and logistics operations, aviation services and operations and linguist services. The company provides these services to a wide range of customers, which include the U.S. Department of Defense, the US Department of State, commercial customers, foreign governments and certain other US federal, state and local government departments and agencies. The company operates as a principal subsidiary of Delta Tucker Holdings, Inc. The company is headquartered at Falls Church, the US.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
ICD Research is a full-service global market research consultancy service. Their specialities include online research, qualitative and quantitative research, custom approach and actionable insights. ICD-Research's capabilities provide a one-stop research and analysis service with full-spectrum consulting, from problem definition, through conducting fieldwork, to delivery of strategic recommendations. View more research from ICD-Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1029
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.