New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "eClinicalWorks, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-27 09:41:41
eClinicalWorks, LLC (eClinicalWorks) is a healthcare IT company. The company provides ambulatory clinical solutions for the use of electronic health records. It offers products such as Unified EMR/ PM system, eClinicalWorks Patient Portal, eClinicalWorks Electronic Health eXchange (eEHX), eClinicalWorks P2P, eClinicalMobile, and eClinicalMessenger. The company also offers wireless technology, hand held devices and reporting solutions. It uses XML to exchange data and the uses modern technology to faster performance of the solutions. The company's eClinicalWorks provides two implementation models for its EMR/PM solution, software as a service (SaaS) and client/server. Its EMR/PM solution is installed in more than 50 states across the US, with over 60,000 providers using eClinicalWorks. The company provides electronic health records solution to physician practices, health centers, out-patient departments of hospitals, departments of health and convenient care clinics. Its customers include private practices, hospitals and communities, health centers, departments of health, convenient care, physician groups, and regional extension centers. The company has offices located in California, Georgia, and New York. eClinicalWorks is headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/866603_eclinicalworks_llc_strategic_swot_ana ..
eClinicalWorks, LLC Key Recent Developments
Dec 16, 2013: Louisiana Senior Care Coalition Selects eClinicalWorks for Population Health Management
Feb 26, 2014: Physician First ACO Selects eClinicalWorks for Population Health Management
Nov 19, 2013: eClinicalWorks Makes Additional $50 Million Investment in Patient Engagement & Population Health
Oct 11, 2013: eClinicalWorks Kicks off Sold Out 2013 National Users Conference
Sep 09, 2013: Memorial Hermann Live with 600 Providers on eClinicalWorks; Expanding Relationship
This comprehensive SWOT profile of eClinicalWorks, LLC provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of eClinicalWorks, LLC and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.