2013-12-04 10:16:14 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Ecuador Oil Markets, 2013"
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Ecuador. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the crude oil assets (oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals) in Ecuador. The report compares the investment environment in Ecuador with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in Ecuador together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report. www.fastmr.com/prod/724865_ecuador_oil_markets_2013.aspx
Full Report Details at
* Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, pipelines, refineries and storage terminals in Ecuador for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in Ecuador.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Ecuador's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Ecuador including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major crude oil assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the oil sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: EP Petroecuador, Petroleos de Venezuela S.A., Repsol S.A.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Ecuador Energy Sector
2.1 Ecuador Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 Ecuador Energy Sector, Oil
2.2.1 Ecuador Oil, Overview
2.2.2 Ecuador Oil, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Ecuador Crude Oil, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Ecuador Crude Oil, Infrastructure
3 Ecuador Oil Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Upstream Fiscal Attractiveness
3.3.1 Maximum Government Take Index
3.3.2 Fiscal Flexibility
3.3.3 Maximum State Participation Index
3.4 Oil Sector Performance
3.4.1 Exploration Activity
3.4.2 Oil Production
3.4.3 Oil Reserves
3.4.4 Oil Consumption
3.4.5 Refining Industry
3.5 Economic Performance
3.5.1 GDP Growth Index
3.5.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.5.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.6 Socio-Political Performance
4 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Assets Map
4.1.3 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production by Type
4.1.4 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production by Assets
4.1.5 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share (%) based on Gross Equity Weighted Crude Oil Production
4.2 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Production Forecast
4.2.1 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production Forecast
4.3 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Active Crude Oil Asset Details
4.3.1 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Active Crude Oil Asset Details
4.3.2 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Planned Crude Oil Asset Details
4.4 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Major Oil Discoveries
4.4.1 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Major Oil Discoveries
4.4.2 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Oil Discovery Details
4.5 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
4.5.1 Mar 14, 2012: Petroecuador Discovers Natural Gas At Friendship Field In Gulf Of Guayaquil
4.6 Ecuador Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
4.6.1 Aug 02, 2013: Canacol Energy Provides Production Update
4.6.2 Mar 07, 2013: Canacol Energy Provides Update On Production Activities In Colombia And Ecuador
4.6.3 Feb 04, 2013: Petroamazonas Provides January 2013 Production Update
4.6.4 May 30, 2011: Petroecuador Sees Block 3 Gas Production Hit 80 MMcfpd By 2012
5 Ecuador Pipeline Sector
5.1 Ecuador Pipeline Sector, Key Data
5.2 Ecuador Pipeline Sector, An Overview
5.3 Ecuador Pipeline Sector, Comparison of Key Crude Oil Pipeline Companies
5.4 Ecuador Pipeline Sector, Petroleum Product Pipeline Company
5.5 Ecuador Pipeline Sector, Crude Oil Pipelines
5.6 Ecuador Pipeline Sector, Petroleum Product Pipelines
6 Ecuador Refining Sector
6.1 Ecuador Refining Sector, Key Data
6.2 Ecuador Refining Sector, An Overview
6.2.1 Ecuador Refining Sector, Total Refining Capacity
6.3 Ecuador Refining Sector, Crude Distillation Unit Capacity
6.4 Ecuador Refining Sector, Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.