2012-09-29 11:46:46 - Fast Market Research recommends "Emirates Flight Catering : Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Report" from Canadean, now available
Canadean's "Emirates Flight Catering : Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history as well as key employees
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Emirates Flight Catering
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/466347_emirates_flight_catering_foodservice_ ..
Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Emirates Flight Catering " for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Emirates Flight Catering
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Emirates Flight Catering (Emirates Catering) is an in-flight catering service provider operating in Dubai. The company was formed in 2003 from the original Emirates Abela Catering Company. Emirates Catering principally offers in-flight catering and support services to Emirates Airlines apart from providing services to over 110 regular airline clients operating at Dubai International Airport. Furthermore, the company provides event catering, private jet catering, laundry and food and beverage services alongside operating a food production plant under the Food Point label. Emirates Catering is 90.00% owned by Emirates airline and remaining 10.00% share is held by Dubai Civil Aviation. It operates as a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, a travel and tourism conglomerate. Emirates Catering is headquartered in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.