2013-12-13 14:23:27 - Fast Market Research recommends "Equatorial Guinea Gas Markets, 2013" from GlobalData, now available
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Equatorial Guinea. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields, pipelines and LNG terminals) in Equatorial Guinea. The report compares the investment environment in Equatorial Guinea with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Equatorial Guinea together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
Full Report Details
- www.fastmr.com/prod/752755_equatorial_guinea_gas_markets_2013.as ..
* Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields, Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) Terminals and pipelines in Equatorial Guinea for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Equatorial Guinea.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Equatorial Guinea's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Equatorial Guinea including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major natural gas assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Murphy Oil Corporation, Marathon Oil Corporation, Hess Corporation
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Equatorial Guinea, Energy Sector
2.1 Equatorial Guinea Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 Equatorial Guinea, Energy Sector, Natural Gas
2.2.1 Equatorial Guinea, Natural Gas, Overview
2.2.2 Equatorial Guinea, Natural Gas, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Equatorial Guinea, Natural Gas, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Equatorial Guinea, Natural Gas, Infrastructure
3 Equatorial Guinea Gas Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Upstream Fiscal Attractiveness
3.3.1 Maximum Government Take Index
3.3.2 Fiscal Flexibility
3.3.3 Maximum State Participation
3.4 Gas Sector Performance
3.4.1 Exploration Activity
3.4.2 Gas Production
3.4.3 Gas Reserves
3.4.4 Gas Consumption
3.5 Economic Performance
3.5.1 GDP Growth Index
3.5.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.5.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.6 Socio-Political Performance
4 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Assets Map
4.1.3 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas-Historical Production by Type
4.1.4 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production by Assets
4.1.5 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share based on Marketed Equity Weighted Natural Gas Production
4.2 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Production Forecast
4.2.1 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production Forecast
4.3 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Asset Details
4.3.1 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Active Natural Gas Asset Details
4.3.2 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Planned Natural Gas Asset Details
4.4 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Major Gas Discoveries
4.4.1 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Major Gas Discoveries
4.4.2 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Gas Discovery Details
4.5 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
4.5.1 May 20, 2013: PA Resources Finds Oil At Carla South I-7 ST-1 Sidetrack In Block I, Equatorial Guinea
4.5.2 May 02, 2013: PA Resources Discovers Oil At Carla South Exploration Well In Block I, Equatorial Guinea
4.5.3 Aug 21, 2012: Ophir Energy Finds Gas At Fortuna East-1 Well In Equatorial Guinea
4.5.4 Jul 25, 2012: Ophir Energy Finds Gas At Tonel-1 Well In Block R, Equatorial Guinea
4.6 Equatorial Guinea Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
4.6.1 Jul 25, 2013: PA Resources Alen field in Equatorial Guinea commences production
4.6.2 Apr 03, 2013: Noble Energy Spuds I-7 Well In Block I, Equatorial Guinea
4.6.3 Sep 17, 2012: Ophir Energy Completes Three-well Drilling Program In Block R, Equatorial Guinea
4.6.4 Dec 09, 2011: PA Resources Provides November 2011 Production Update
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.