2013-12-27 15:22:40 - Fast Market Research recommends "EU Financial System Out of Control:Full economic recovery path - not an option" from MarketLine, now available
The euro area is in the midst of a major economic contraction with devastating effects for business. The euro area economy is forecasted to shrink 1.2% in 2013. The consumer led recovery adopted in United Kingdom and in the United States has not been effective in dragging the European economy out of recession.
Features and benefits
* This case study looks at the measures that the European Commission and the European Central Bank have taken to tackle the economic slowdown.
* This report analyzes the effects of the global banking crisis on the wider European Union economy
* This report examines the role of the region's financial system in the slowdown of the EU (European Union) economy.
The economic crisis has had
a permanent impact in the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of the euro area. It shifted the economic prospects of the region well below its pre-crisis level. Consequently, full economic recovery is no longer an option for policy makers within the region.
The financial services industry in the euro area is undergoing a major rehabilitation program following five years of slow economic growth intertwined with periods of recession. There are more than 8,000 financial institutions in Europe. The EU market has a bank based model as opposed to the capital market model in the United States.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/759016_eu_financial_system_out_of_controlful ..
Your key questions answered
* How has the European Union responded to the crisis ?
* Has the financial aid from the European Central bank been effective to drag the economy out of recession ?
Report Table of Contents:
THE RECESSION DRAGS ON
No sign of recovery ahead.
Mitigating the slump
Steering euro banking sector from rescue to recovery
Ask the analyst
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.