2013-01-21 15:41:16 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Geistlich Pharma AG Market Share Analysis"
GlobalData's new report, "Geistlich Pharma AG Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Geistlich Pharma AG's market position in the dental biomaterials market. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape within the dental biomaterials market. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the dental biomaterials market.
* Geistlich Pharma AG's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the
company has presence in -Japan, China, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, United States, Canada and Brazil.
* Geistlich Pharma AG's company shares (in Revenues) information for the dental biomaterials market.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in.
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/529942_geistlich_pharma_ag_market_share_anal ..
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Geistlich Pharma AG's operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Geistlich Pharma AG's market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Straumann Holding AG, BIOMET 3i, Inc., BioHorizons Implant Systems, Inc., Dentsply International Inc., Baumer S.A., Koken Co., Ltd., Impladent Ltd., Dentium Co., Ltd., Sweden & Martina S.P.A., curasan AG, Osteohealth Company, MIS Implant Technologies Ltd, Laboratorio Celina, Universidad de Cordoba
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Dental Devices
3.1.1 Dental Biomaterials
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Facts
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 SWOT Snapshot
4.4 Business Overview
4.5 Major Products and Services
6 SWOT Analysis
6.2 Geistlich Pharma AG Strengths
6.2.1 Product Portfolio
6.2.2 Market Reach
6.3 Geistlich Pharma AG Weaknesses
6.3.1 Lack of Transparency
6.4 Geistlich Pharma AG Opportunities
6.4.1 Growth Potential: Dental Biomaterials Market
6.4.2 Rising Healthcare Expenditure
6.5 Geistlich Pharma AG Threats
6.5.1 Competitive Landscape
6.5.2 Uncertain R&D Outcomes
6.5.3 Stringent Regulations
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Dental Devices (Dental Biomaterials), Global, Market Share 2011
8.2 Geistlich Pharma AG Dental Devices (Dental Biomaterials), by Region, Market Share (2011)
8.3 Geistlich Pharma AG Dental Devices (Dental Biomaterials), by Country, Market Share (2011)
9 Key Employees
10 Key Employee Biographies
11 Company Statement
12 Locations And Subsidiaries
12.1 Head Office
12.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
13 Recent Developments
13.1 Strategy And Business Planning
13.1.1 Feb 02, 2012: Geistlich Pharma Establishes New Affiliate In North America
13.1.2 Jun 01, 2010: Geistlich Pharma Establishes New Subsidiary In Brazil
13.2 Research And Development
13.2.1 Sep 21, 2009: Geistlich Pharma Occupies New Premises In Switzerland
13.3 Corporate Communications
13.3.1 Nov 15, 2010: Geistlich Pharma Provides Update On Board Changes
13.4 Government and Public Interest
13.4.1 May 27, 2010: Geistlich Surgery Names First German Reference Center For Cartilage Regeneration
13.4.2 Mar 06, 2009: Geistlich Pharma Passes FDA Inspection For Fifth Time
13.5 Product News
13.5.1 Jun 15, 2012: Geistlich Showcases Geistlich Bio-Oss Pen At 7th Europerio
13.5.2 Feb 14, 2012: Geistlich's Chondro-Gide Reimbursed In Australia
13.5.3 Dec 20, 2011: Geistlich Obtains Market Authorisation For Bio-Oss Bone Substitute Material In Japan
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.