2013-12-09 12:53:23 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "GeneFluidics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update", is now available at Fast Market Research
GeneFluidics Inc. (GeneFluidics) is a testing system company. The company commercializes novel molecular analysis platform. It offers products such as sensor chips, multi-channel reader, robotic lab automation system, and compact point-of-care system. GeneFluidics's systems operation used by user simply introduces a raw sample such as whole blood, urine, saliva, or water to a disposable cartridge, inserts this cartridge into a reader instrument, pushes a button, and waits 10-20 minutes for test results. The company partners with UCLA Department of Urology, UCLA Department of Dental and Oral Biology, Veterans Affairs Hospital, and Veterans Affairs Hospital.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the GeneFluidics Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline
product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/752873_genefluidics_inc_product_pipeline_ana ..
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
GeneFluidics Inc. - Major Products and Services
GeneFluidics Inc. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
GeneFluidics Inc. Pipeline Products by Development Stage
GeneFluidics Inc. Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
AFP (0-1000 ng/mL) Assay
AFP (0-1000 ng/mL) Assay Product Status
AFP (0-1000 ng/mL) Assay Product Description
AFP (0-300 ng/mL) Assay
AFP (0-300 ng/mL) Assay Product Status
AFP (0-300 ng/mL) Assay Product Description
Asklepios System Product Status
Asklepios System Product Description
Asklepios System Product Patent Details
Beta-2 Microglobulin Assay
Beta-2 Microglobulin Assay Product Status
Beta-2 Microglobulin Assay Product Description
CA 15-3 Assay
CA 15-3 Assay Product Status
CA 15-3 Assay Product Description
CA 19-9 Assay
CA 19-9 Assay Product Status
CA 19-9 Assay Product Description
CA-125 Assay Product Status
CA-125 Assay Product Description
Carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) Assay
Carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) Assay Product Status
Carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) Assay Product Description
Free beta-hCG Assay
Free beta-hCG Assay Product Status
Free beta-hCG Assay Product Description
Free PSA Assay
Free PSA Assay Product Status
Free PSA Assay Product Description
Free T3 Assay
Free T3 Assay Product Status
Free T3 Assay Product Description
Free T4 Assay
Free T4 Assay Product Status
Free T4 Assay Product Description
Microfluidic Cartridge - E. Coli Infection
Microfluidic Cartridge - E. Coli Infection Product Status
Microfluidic Cartridge - E. Coli Infection Product Description
PSA Assay Product Status
PSA Assay Product Description
RAST System Product Status
RAST System Product Description
T3 Assay Product Status
T3 Assay Product Description
T4 Assay Product Status
T4 Assay Product Description
Torch CMV IgG Assay
Torch CMV IgG Assay Product Status
Torch CMV IgG Assay Product Description
Torch CMV IgM Assay
Torch CMV IgM Assay Product Status
Torch CMV IgM Assay Product Description
Torch H. pylori IgG (Qualitative) Assay
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.