2012-10-04 08:27:45 - Fast Market Research recommends "Global Prefabricated Buildings - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016" from Timetric, now available
The global prefabricated buildings market valued over US$65 billion in 2011, out of which the European market constituted a share of 52.9%, making it the largest regional market for prefabricated buildings in the world. In the same year, Asia-Pacific and North American markets positioned themselves as the second and third largest regional markets with shares of 24.50% and 15.40% respectively. Continuing economic uncertainty in Europe and sluggish growth in the US are expected to reduce the market shares of these regions. Stable and growing economies in China and India are also expected to reduce the market shares of the US and Europe as demand in the Asia-Pacific region is growing faster, caused by the rising popularity and growing awareness of
the benefits of prefabricated buildings. The share of European and North American markets is expected to be 49.50% and 14.10% respectively in 2016, decreasing from 52.90% and 15.40% in 2011.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/468305_global_prefabricated_buildings_market ..
* The global prefabricated buildings market valued over US$65 billion in 2011, out of which the European market constituted a share of 52.9%, making it the largest regional market for prefabricated buildings in the world.
* Commercial and industrial applications will drive 50% of prefabricated building demand with the iron and steel building category being the key contributor.
* Environmentally friendly prefabricated houses will increase the market share of the prefabricated industry in the global construction industry.
* Technology improvisation in prefabrication is crucial to future demand growth.
* Prefabrication is a solution to improving the productivity and efficiency of the global construction industry.
* The use of prefabricated buildings for residential building construction will increase over the forecast period.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the prefabricated buildings market globally:
* Historical (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) valuations of the prefabricated buildings market in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, North America and Latin America
* Values for segments of the prefabricated buildings market including iron and steel buildings, wood buildings, concrete buildings, aluminum buildings and plastic buildings
* Breakdown of values at country level (44 countries)
* Analysis of key events and factors driving the prefabricated buildings markets globally
* Profiles of key companies operating in the prefabricated buildings industry
Reasons to Purchase
* Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
* Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level
* Understand the latest industry and market trends
* Formulate and validate business strategies by leveraging our critical and actionable insight
* Assess business risks, including cost and competitive pressures
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Kirby Building Systems, LLC, Butler Manufacturing Company, Red Sea Housing Services Company Limited, Vardhman Building Systems, Galco, Dorce Holding, MPIL Steel Structures Ltd., H.V. Metal Arc Pvt Ltd, Klee Hausbau
Partial Table of Contents:
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 Global Prefabricated Buildings Market Analysis
3.1 Global Prefabricated Buildings Trend Analysis
3.2 Green Buildings
3.5 Emerging Trend
3.6 Construction Industry Overview
3.7 Global Prefabricated Buildings Market Ranking
3.7.1 Global prefabricated buildings market ranking by market size
3.8 Global Prefabricated Buildings Market Share
3.8.1 Global prefabricated buildings regional market share
3.9 Global Prefabricated Buildings Market Size
3.9.1 Global prefabricated buildings market size by value
3.9.2 Global prefabricated buildings market size by value by category
3.1 Global Prefabricated Buildings Production Value
3.10.1 Global prefabricated buildings production value
3.10.2 Global prefabricated buildings production value by category
4 North America
4.1 North American Prefabricated Buildings Market Dynamics
4.2 North American Prefabricated Buildings Market Size
4.2.1 North American prefabricated buildings market size by value
4.2.2 North American prefabricated buildings market size by value by category
4.3 North American Prefabricated Buildings Production Value
4.3.1 North American prefabricated buildings production value
4.3.2 North American prefabricated buildings production value by category
4.4 The US
4.4.1 US prefabricated buildings market size by value
4.4.2 US prefabricated buildings market size by value by category
4.5.1 Canadian prefabricated buildings market size by value
4.5.2 Canadian prefabricated buildings market size by value by category
5.1 European Prefabricated Buildings Market Dynamics
5.2 European Prefabricated Buildings Market Size
5.2.1 European prefabricated buildings market size by value
5.2.2 European prefabricated buildings market size by value by category
5.3 European Prefabricated Buildings Production Value
5.3.1 European prefabricated buildings production value
5.3.2 European prefabricated buildings production value by category
5.4.1 German prefabricated buildings market size by value
5.4.2 German prefabricated buildings market size by value by category
5.5.1 Spanish prefabricated buildings market size by value
Full Table of Contents is available at:
Timetric is an independent economic and business research firm providing critical intelligence on emerging economies and key global industries. They provide detailed economic and sector intelligence, business insights and authoritative, independent commentary. View more research from Timetric at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1037
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.