2013-01-15 13:07:51 - New Financial Services market report from Datamonitor: "Global Retail Banking Competitor Tracker - September 2012"
Datamonitor's Retail Banking Competitor Tracker is a monthly product providing updates on key events relating to major players in retail banking across the globe. Covering major developments such as M&A activity, market entries and withdrawals, partnerships, product innovation, and customer targeting, the Retail Banking Competitor Tracker provides succinct summaries of key stories.
* Provides a definitive source of information on all your competitors' key strategies.
* Offers insight into how the competitive landscape is evolving through M&A activities, partnerships, and organic growth.
* Detailed insight into new product developments within retail banking.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/531046_global_retail_banking_competitor_trac ..
New Zealand's ASB
Bank has launched a video service connecting customers directly with banking specialists through an Internet connection. The service also allows the secure sharing of documents, meaning that banking arrangements can be changed or confirmed without having to go into a branch.
St. George Bank in Australia has added a number of new features to its mobile banking app. Customers can now open a new savings or transaction account via their smartphone and can start using the account immediately. Other updates include the ability to renew term accounts, update contact details, and view 90 days' worth of transaction history.
Reasons to Get this Report
* How can I keep up to date on new product developments, mergers and acquisitions, distribution, and partnerships?
* Where can I get insight on how the major retail banks are adapting to the ever-changing economic climate?
Partial Table of Contents:
* This tracker provides both one-month and 12-month views of developments
* Each month Datamonitor tracks the most relevant announcements from 100 competitors
* Datamonitor's Retail Banking Team provides analysis of the key developments every month
* A fully searchable database of the past three years of developments is also delivered alongside the report
* Highlights this month
* Banks are using new technologies to provide customers with alternative distribution channels and engage them in innovative ways
* Banks are starting to take advantage of the Funding for Lending Scheme to provide new lending products
PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND INNOVATION
* Agricultural Bank of China
* Hong Kong: Agricultural Bank of China unveils a personal online banking service
* Australia: ANZ launches its banking app ANZ goMoney on Android
* ASB Bank
* New Zealand: ASB Bank connects customers face-to-face with banking specialists via a new video service
* New Zealand: ASB Bank launches a banking app for Windows phones
* Banco Sabadell
* Spain: Banco Sabadell offers its mobile banking service BS Movil via the new Amazon Spain Appstore
* Spain: Bankinter launches a training program promoting accessibility for the hearing-impaired
* Bank of East Asia (BEA)
* Hong Kong: Bank of East Asia announces exclusive offers for new SupremeGold customers
* UK: Barclays announces changes to a number of lending products for UK businesses and homebuyers
* UK: Barclays offers flood relief to customers
* Brazil: Bradesco opens a high-tech branch in Sao Paulo
* Czech Republic: Citibank launches a new Citi Global Banking service
* Poland: Citi Handlowy launches an electronic banking solution for corporate clients
* US: Citibank launches electronic ATM receipts
* South Korea: Citibank introduces wheelchair-friendly ATMs
* DBS Group
* Singapore: DBS Bank launches a second Remix branch aimed at students and young adults
* EFG Eurobank
* Greece: EFG Eurobank signs an agreement with ETEAN to enhance liquidity for small and medium-sized enterprises
* first direct
* UK: first direct launches its "Picture of Happiness" acquisition campaign
* First National Bank
* South Africa: First National Bank Connect offers clients free data access on its banking app and voice calls
* South Africa: First National Bank launches a new business account
* UK: Halifax provides car loan customers with GBP100 for petrol
* UK: Halifax launches a seven-year mortgage with a loan-to-value of up to 90%
* UK: Halifax extends its seven-year mortgage deal to NewBuy customers at 95% LTV
* UK: Halifax offers savers a GBP1m prize pot
* UK: HSBC offers 10 students the chance to win a GBP10,000 bursary
* ICICI Bank
* India: ICICI Bank adds Facebook as a transaction platform
* ING Group
* Global: ING Retail Banking International to open an application programming interface developer portal
* Ireland: KBC adds an online savings calculator to its website
* Lloyds TSB
* UK: Lloyds TSB launches a new first-time buyer mortgage
* South Africa: Nedbank launches App Suite for the Android tablet, iPhone, and iPad
* South Africa: Nedbank launches online home loan applications
* PNC Bank
* US: PNC Bank provides a number of banking services to university students and employees
* UK: Santander enhances its 123 current account to offer cashback on mortgage repayments
* St.George Bank
Full Table of Contents is available at:
The Datamonitor Group is a world-leading provider of premium global business information, delivering independent data, analysis and opinion across the Automotive, Consumer Markets, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics & Express, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Retail, Technology and Telecoms industries. Datamonitor's market intelligence products and services ensure that you will achieve your desired commercial goals by giving you the insight you need to best respond to your competitive environment. View more research from Datamonitor at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1002
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.