2013-09-08 10:58:22 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Haemonetics Corporation (HAE) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Haemonetics Corporation (Haemonetics) carries out the development, manufacture and marketing of automated blood processing systems. It manufactures systems and disposables consumed during blood donation, blood typing and screening, and surgical salvage of blood. the company classifies its product into four categories, namely, plasma products and solutions; blood bank products and solutions; hospital products and solutions; and software solutions. Haemonetics renders its services to blood and plasma collectors, hospitals and hospital service providers. Haemonetics operates in the US, Europe, and Asia, and is headquartered in Massachusetts, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Haemonetics Corporation portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the
development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672699_haemonetics_corporation_hae_product_p ..
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Haemonetics Corporation - Business Description
Haemonetics Corporation - Major Products and Services
Haemonetics Corporation Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Haemonetics Corporation Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Haemonetics Corporation Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Haemonetics Corporation Pipeline Products by Trial Phase
Automated Whole Blood Collection System
Automated Whole Blood Collection System Product Status
Automated Whole Blood Collection System Product Description
Automated Whole Blood Collection System Product Patent Details
Blood Typing System
Blood Typing System Product Status
Blood Typing System Product Description
Donor Doc 1.5
Donor Doc 1.5 Product Status
Donor Doc 1.5 Product Description
OrthoPAT Advance Product Status
OrthoPAT Advance Product Description
OrthoPAT Advance Clinical Trial
Paperless Phlobotomy System - Wireless Tower
Paperless Phlobotomy System - Wireless Tower Product Status
Paperless Phlobotomy System - Wireless Tower Product Description
RCS Filter Product Status
RCS Filter Product Description
Haemonetics Corporation - Key Competitors
Haemonetics Corporation - Key Employees
Haemonetics Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Haemonetics Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Haemonetics Corporation, Recent Developments
Jul 29, 2013: Haemonetics Reports 1st Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results
Jun 19, 2013: Haemonetics Announces Next Steps In Manufacturing Transformation
May 24, 2013: Haemonetics And SABM Announce Research Grant To Improve Patient Blood Management
May 02, 2013: Haemonetics To Close Braintree Plant And Eliminate 320 Jobs
May 01, 2013: Haemonetics Reports Revenue Of $892m In Fiscal 2013
Jan 30, 2013: Haemonetics Reports Revenue Of $247.4m In Q3 Fiscal 2013
Oct 29, 2012: Haemonetics Reports Revenue Of $218.2m In Q2 Fiscal 2013
Oct 04, 2012: Haemonetics Showcases Entire Product Portfolio At AABB Meeting In Boston
Aug 01, 2012: Haemonetics Reports Revenue Of $176.5m In Q1 Fiscal 2013
May 08, 2012: Haemonetics Releases Next Generation Of IMPACT Online Blood Utilization Portal
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.