2013-10-04 14:40:33 - Colombian HNWI assets are relatively evenly spreas between the 6 main asset classes, real estate being the largest.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of UK HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Colombia HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
* There were approximately 35,900 HNWIs in Colombia at the end of 2012. These HNWIs hold US$160 billion in wealth which equates to 22% of total individual wealth held in the country.
* Colombian HNWIs outperformed the worldwide HNWI average during the review period. Colombian HNWI numbers rose by 39% whilst worldwide HNWI volumes declined by 0.3%.
* In 2012, Colombian HNWI numbers rose by 16.6%, following moderate growth of 3.0% in 2011.
* The strong growth in
HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to continue over the forecast period. The total number of Colombian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 36%, to reach over 48,600 in 2017. HNWI wealth will see a smaller percentage increase, growing by 31% to reach US$209 billion by 2017.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/690202_hnwi_asset_allocation_in_colombia_201 ..
* Independent market sizing of Colombia HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bancolombia Private Banking, Scotia Bank Colombia, Banco de Bogota
Partial Table of Contents:
1.1 Details of this Report
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 WEALTH SECTOR FUNDAMENTALS
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Benchmarking Colombia Wealth in Context
3.3.1 World statistics
3.3.2 Distribution of wealth in Colombia
3.4 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 ANALYSIS OF COLOMBIAN HNWI INVESTMENTS
4.1 Analysis by Asset Classes
4.1.1 Trends in alternative assets
4.1.2 Trends in "art, wine and wheels"
4.1.3 Trends of investments in real estate
4.1.4 Trends of investments in cash and deposits
4.1.5 Trends of investments in fixed income
4.1.6 Trends of investments in equity
4.1.7 Trends of investments in business interests
4.2 Analysis of Foreign Investments
4.2.1 Investments in the rest of Latin America
4.2.2 Investments in North America (including the Caribbean)
4.2.3 Investments in Europe (including the UK)
4.2.4 Investments in Asia-Pacific
4.3 Alternative Breakdown: Liquid vs Investable Assets
4.4 Analysis of Colombian UHNWI Investments
5.1 Additional Regional Information
5.2 Regulations on Taxes
5.3 Economic Indicators
5.3.1 LC to US$ exchange rate
5.3.2 Real GDP growth
5.3.3 Per capita GDP
5.3.4 Domestic market capitalization
5.3.5 Commodity index
5.3.6 Foreign direct investment
5.3.7 Inflation rate
5.3.8 Interest rate
5.3.9 Balance of payments
5.3.10 Stock market performance
5.4 Wealth Breakdowns
8 ABOUT WEALTHINSIGHT
List of Tables
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: Colombia: 10 most populous departments, 2012
Table 3: Colombia: Largest Cities, 2012
Table 4: Colombia: Allocations of HNWI Assets (%), 2007-2017
Table 5: Colombia: HNWIs - Holdings Growth (%), 2007-2017
Table 6: Colombia: Allocations of HNWI Assets (US$ billion), 2007-2017
Table 7: Colombia: HNWIs - Trends of Investments in Alternative Assets (%), 2007-2017
Table 8: Colombia: HNWIs - Alternative Asset Composition (%), 2007-2017
Table 9: Colombia: Trends in "Art, Wine and Wheels", 2007-2012
Table 10: Latin America: Residential Real Estate Prices (US$ per square meter), 2012
Table 11: Global: Prime Residential Real Estate Prices (US$ per square meter), 2012
Table 12: Global: Prime International Cities Performance (%), 2007-2012
Table 13: Colombia: HNWIs -Foreign investment allocations per asset class (%), 2007-2017
Table 14: Colombia: HNWIs - Liquidity Breakdown (%), 2007-2017
Table 15: Colombia: HNWIs - Liquidity Breakdown (US$ Billion), 2007-2017
Table 16: Colombia: UHNWIs - Allocations and Share of HNWI Assets (%), 2012
Table 17: Colombia: LC to US$ Exchange Rate, 2007-2017
Table 18: Colombia: Real GDP Growth (%), 2007-2017
Table 19: Colombia: GDP Per Capita, 2007-2017
Table 20: Colombia: Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2007-2012
Table 21: Global: Commodity Indices, 2007-2017
Table 22: Colombia: Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2007-2017
Table 23: Colombia: Inflation Rate, 2007-2017
Table 24: Colombia: Benchmark Interest Rate, 2007-2017
Table 25: Colombia: Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2007-2012
Table 26: Colombia: Stock Market Performance, 2007-2012
Full Table of Contents is available at:
WealthInsight provides detailed data and insightful analysis on the global wealth sector. With decades of experience providing business information, they help organizations in the wealth industry make informed decisions, position themselves more effectively and uncover and capitalize on opportunities to win new business. View more research from WealthInsight at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1036
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.