2013-12-06 14:29:36 - Recently published research from WealthInsight, "HNWI Asset Allocation in the US to 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
This report provides the latest asset allocations of the US HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the US HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
* In 2012, business interests were the largest asset class for HNWIs in the US, accounting for 30.3% of total HNWI assets, followed by equities with 27.4%, real estate with 16.9%, fixed-income with 11%, cash with 8.8%, and alternatives with 5.6%.
* Equities and alternative products recorded the strongest growth during the review period, driven by strong recovery in the US economy.
* The value of business interests decreased slightly during the review period, from 31.8%
of US HNWI assets in 2008 to 30.3% in 2012.
* Over the forecast period, HNWI holdings in cash and fixed-income are expected to decline further as an asset class. After substantial growth during the review period, equities and alternative holdings are expected to decrease substantially over the forecast period.
* As of 2012, HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$4.01 trillion, representing 18.9% of the wealth holdings of US HNWIs.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/739263_hnwi_asset_allocation_in_the_us_to_20 ..
* Independent market sizing of the US HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Partial Table of Contents:
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Social Background
3.4 Benchmarking US Wealth in Context
3.4.1 Distribution of wealth in the US
3.5 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Analysis of US HNWI Investments
4.1 Analysis by Asset Classes
4.1.1 Trends in alternative assets
4.1.2 Trends in 'art, wine and wheels'
4.1.3 Trends of investments in real estate
4.1.4 Trends of investments in cash and deposits
4.1.5 Trends of investments in fixed-income
4.1.6 Trends of investments in equity
4.1.7 Trends of Investments in business interests
4.2 Analysis of Foreign Investments
4.2.1 Investments in Europe
4.2.2 Investments in North America (Including the US, Mexico & the Caribbean)
4.2.3 Investments in Asia Pacific
4.2.4 Investments in Latin and South America
4.2.5 Investments in the Middle East
4.2.6 Investments in Africa
4.3 Alternative Breakdown: Liquid vs Investable Assets
4.4 Analysis of US UHNWI Investments
5.1 Additional Components of the Wealth Sector in the US
5.1.2 Demand for intergenerational wealth transfer
5.1.3 Human resource availability for the wealth management industry
5.2 Regulations on Taxes
5.3 Regulations Related to Immigration, Investment and Employment
5.4 Key Drivers
5.4.1 Real GDP growth
5.4.2 Per capita GDP
5.4.3 Domestic market capitalization
5.4.4 Commodity index
5.4.5 Foreign direct investments - inflow and outflow
5.4.6 Inflation rate
5.4.7 Interest rate
5.4.8 Balance of payments
5.4.9 Government debt
5.4.10 Stock market performance
5.5 Wealth Breakdowns
6 About WealthInsight
List of Tables
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: Major States in the US, 2012
Table 3: Largest Cities in the US, 2012
Table 4: US Top 10 States by GDP, 2012
Table 5: Fastest-Growing Cities in the US by Population, 2010-2012
Table 6: US Allocations of HNWI Assets, 2008-2017
Table 7: US HNWIs - Holdings Growth (%), 2008-2017
Table 8: US HNWIs - Trends of Investments in Alternative Assets (%), 2008-2017
Table 9: US HNWIs - Alternative Asset Composition (%), 2008-2017
Table 10: US Trends in 'Art, Wine and Wheels', 2008-2012
Table 11: Global Prime Real Estate Prices per Square Meter in US$, 2012
Table 12: US HNWIs - Percentage of Foreign Investment Allocations, 2008-2017
Table 13: US HNWIs - Liquidity Breakdown (US$ Billion), 2008-2017
Table 14: US HNWIs - Liquidity Breakdown (%), 2008-2017
Table 15: US UHNWIs - Allocations and Share of HNWI Assets, 2012
Table 16: US Income Tax Bands, 2012-2013
Table 17: US: Income Tax Bands, 2013-2014 (Due on April 15, 2014)
Table 18: US Corporate Tax Structure, 2013
Table 19: US Real GDP Growth (%), 2008-2017
Table 20: US GDP Per Capita (US$), 2008-2017
Table 21: US Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion) 2008-2012
Table 22: US Commodity Indices, 2008-2017
Table 23: US Foreign Direct Investments (US$ Billion), 2008-2017
Table 24: US Inflation Rate (%), 2008-2017
Table 25: US Money Market Rate (%), 2008-2017
Full Table of Contents is available at:
WealthInsight provides detailed data and insightful analysis on the global wealth sector. With decades of experience providing business information, they help organizations in the wealth industry make informed decisions, position themselves more effectively and uncover and capitalize on opportunities to win new business. View more research from WealthInsight at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1036
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.