New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Laparoscopic Instruments - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016"
PR-Inside.com: 2017-02-17 15:51:24
GlobalData's Medical Devices sector report, "Laparoscopic Instruments - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016" provides an overview of Laparoscopic Instruments currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Laparoscopic Instruments pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/1256324_laparoscopic_instruments.aspx?afid=7 ..
*Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
* Extensive coverage of the Laparoscopic Instruments under development
* The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
* The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Laparoscopic Instruments and list all their pipeline projects
* The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
* The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
* Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Get this Report
The report enables you to -
* Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of Laparoscopic Instruments under development
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
* In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Adroit Motion, LLC, Agile EndoSurgery, Inc., Alesi Surgical Ltd., De La Salle University Medical Center, Delft University of Technology, Gordian Surgical, LLC, i360medical Limited, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Janus Development Group Inc, Koc Universitesi, Lenvitz Medical Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Lightpoint Medical Ltd, Medical Sewing Solutions LLC, MedInno, Miret Surgical, neoSurgical Limited, Onciomed, Inc., Resultados y Calidad del Sistema Sanitario Publico de Andalucia, Saturix Ltd, Teijin Pharma Ltd, Teleflex Inc, The University of Utah, TrusTECH, University College Cork, University of California San Francisco, University of Colorado, University of Missouri, University of Nebraska, University of South Florida, Vanderbilt University, ZSX Medical, LLC
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015&afid=701
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)