2013-12-10 12:32:12 - Fast Market Research recommends "Metaldyne, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Metaldyne, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/752463_metaldyne_llc_strategic_swot_analysis ..
Metaldyne, LLC (Metaldyne) is a global designer and supplier of metal-formed components and assemblies for engine, transmission and driveline applications for automotive and light truck markets. It is principally owned by The Carlyle Group. Major products of the company include engine connecting rods, engine bearing caps, cylinder oil jets, transmission sub assemblies, crankshaft rubber and viscous dampers, forged and finished differential gears and assemblies, and balance shaft modules. The company provides design-to-launch solutions that reduce cost, weight, cycle time, and complexity. It operates 25 facilities in 13 countries across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Metaldyne, LLC - Key Facts
Metaldyne, LLC - Key Employees
Metaldyne, LLC - Key Employee Biographies
Metaldyne, LLC - Key Operational Employees
Metaldyne, LLC - Major Products and Services
Metaldyne, LLC - History
Metaldyne, LLC - Company Statement
Metaldyne, LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Metaldyne, LLC - Business Description
Metaldyne, LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Metaldyne, LLC - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Product Portfolio
Strength - Global Presence
Strength - Awards and Accolades
Metaldyne, LLC - Weaknesses
Weakness - Ratings Outlook
Metaldyne, LLC - Opportunities
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Automobiles
Opportunity - Business Expansion
Metaldyne, LLC - Threats
Threat - Subdued Global Economic Growth
Threat - Competition
Threat - Rise in Raw Material Prices
Metaldyne, LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Metaldyne, LLC, Key Facts
Metaldyne, LLC, Key Employees
Metaldyne, LLC, Key Employee Biographies
Metaldyne, LLC, Key Operational Employees
Metaldyne, LLC, Major Products and Services
Metaldyne, LLC, History
Metaldyne, LLC, Other Locations
Metaldyne, LLC, Subsidiaries
Metaldyne, LLC, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.