2013-12-08 01:37:44 - Fast Market Research recommends "Nash-Finch Company - Strategy and SWOT Report" from MarketLine, now available
Nash-Finch Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
* Detailed information on Nash-Finch Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Nash-Finch Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
* An in-depth view of the business model of Nash-Finch Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
* Intelligence on Nash-Finch Company's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
* News about Nash-Finch Company,
such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
* Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/737244_nashfinch_company_strategy_and_swot_r ..
Nash-Finch Company (Nash-Finch or 'the company') is engaged in the distribution and retail of food products in the US. The company serves independent retailers and military commissaries in the US and the District of Columbia, Europe, Puerto Rico, Cuba, the Azores, Egypt and Bahrain. It is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and employed 8,134 people, of whom 3,449 were part-time employees, as of December 29, 2012. The company recorded revenues of $4,820.8 million during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), a decrease of 0.7% compared to FY2011. The operating profit of the company was $63.2 million in FY2012, a decrease of 24.1% over FY2011. The net loss was $93.9 million in FY2012, compared to the net profit of $35.8 million in FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
* Gain understanding of Nash-Finch Company and the factors that influence its strategies
* Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
* Assess Nash-Finch Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Stay up to date on Nash-Finch Company's business structure, strategy and prospects"
Report Table of Contents:
Nash-Finch Company: Company Overview
Nash-Finch Company: Overview and Key Facts
Nash-Finch Company: Overview
Nash-Finch Company: Key Facts
Nash-Finch Company: Key Employees
Nash-Finch Company: Key Employee Biographies
Nash-Finch Company: Major Products and Services
Nash-Finch Company: Company History
Nash-Finch Company: Management Statement
Nash-Finch Company: Locations and Subsidiaries
Nash-Finch Company: Key Competitors
Nash-Finch Company: Company Analysis
Nash-Finch Company: Business Description
Nash-Finch Company: SWOT Analysis
Nash-Finch Company: SWOT Overview
Nash-Finch Company: Strengths
Nash-Finch Company: Weaknesses
Nash-Finch Company: Opportunities
Nash-Finch Company: Threats
List of Tables
Table 1: Nash-Finch Company: Key Facts
Table 2: Nash-Finch Company: Key Employees
Table 4: Nash-Finch Company: Key Competitors
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.