2012-09-17 00:44:37 - Fast Market Research recommends "Alpiq Holding AG (ALPH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Alpiq Holding AG (Alpiq Holding) is Switzerland based service provider. The company was formed as a merger of Atel Holding Ltd and Energie Ouest Suisse SA. It undertakes the generation, trading and marketing of electricity. It also offers a broad range of energy services covering all aspects of energy and its applications. The company owns and operates various power plants in Switzerland, Italy, France, Norway, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Germany. Alpiq Holding delivers energy services through 30 companies in approximately 220 locations across Europe. The company generates electricity through various sources, including hydroelectric, thermal, nuclear, gas-fired, wind, and renewable energy. Alpiq Holding is headquartered in Olten, Switzerland.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461181_alpiq_holding_ag_alph_financial_and_s ..
The company restructured its business in 2011.
As a part of restructuring, the company merged the Energy Western Europe and Energy Central Europe business divisions to form the Energy International business division. Besides, it dissolved the Energy Services business division and transferred the Alpiq InTec Group to the Energy Switzerland business division.
Alpiq Holding AG Key Recent Developments
Jul 24, 2012: Hidroelectrica Cancels Delivery Contracts With Alpiq's Two Romanian Subsidiaries
May 31, 2012: Alpiq Appoints Jasmin Staiblin As CEO
May 04, 2012: Alpiq Reports Revenue Of CHF3.4 Billion In Q1 2012
Apr 05, 2012: Alpiq Reports Revenue Of CHF14 Billion In 2011
Nov 24, 2011: Swiss Commission Approves Cost Studies On Decommissioning And Waste Disposal
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Alpiq Holding AG provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.