2013-12-19 11:00:47 - Fast Market Research recommends "American Financial Group, Inc. (AFG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" from World Market Intelligence, now available
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "American Financial Group, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
American Financial Group, Inc. (AFG) is an insurance holding company based in the US. The company, through its subsidiaries, provides property and casualty insurance products and fixed and fixed-indexed annuities. It comprises 30 niche insurance businesses providing a range of commercial coverages. The products offered by the company include property insurance, inland and ocean
marine insurance, agriculture insurance, commercial auto insurance, executive and professional liability insurance, umbrella insurance, excess liability insurance, general liability insurance, workers compensation insurance, fidelity insurance and surety bonds. AFG sells its products to individuals, banks, associations, families, businesses and education markets through agents and brokers. Its operations are spanned across all 50 states in the US. The company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the US
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/755350_american_financial_group_inc_afg_comp ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "American Financial Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "American Financial Group, Inc.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: American Financial Group, Inc.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Revenues and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Total Premiums Earned
2.2.3 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Total Premiums Earned
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Revenues and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Total Premiums Earned
Figure 3: Financial Position
Figure 4: Valuation
Figure 5: Market Capitalization
Figure 6: Efficiency
Figure 7: Total Premiums Earned
Figure 8: Valuation
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.