2013-01-03 08:03:29 - Fast Market Research recommends "Amica Mutual Insurance Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Amica Mutual Insurance Company (Amica) is one of the oldest and largest mutual insurance companies in the US. It provides a wide range of insurance products and services including auto, homeowners, marine, and excess liability insurance. The company offers its services through five subsidiaries, namely, Amica Life Insurance Company, Amica Lloyd's of Texas, Amica General Agency, Inc; Amica Property and Casualty Insurance Company, Inc; and Amica General Insurance Agency of California, Inc. Amica operates 40 offices across 49 states and the District of Columbia in the US. It has its principal operations in northeastern US especially in Florida, Texas and California.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/526861_amica_mutual_insurance_company_strate ..
GlobalData's Amica Mutual Insurance Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight
into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Amica Mutual Insurance Company - Key Facts
Amica Mutual Insurance Company - Key Employees
Amica Mutual Insurance Company - Major Products and Services
Amica Mutual Insurance Company - History
Amica Mutual Insurance Company - Company Statement
Amica Mutual Insurance Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Amica Mutual Insurance Company - Business Description
Amica Mutual Insurance Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Amica Mutual Insurance Company - Strengths
Strength - Strong Business Growth
Strength - Quality Customer Service
Strength - Financial Stability
Amica Mutual Insurance Company - Weaknesses
Weakness - Profitability
Weakness - Combined Ratio
Amica Mutual Insurance Company - Opportunities
Opportunity - Technology Upgrades
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Automobiles
Opportunity - Demand for Houses
Amica Mutual Insurance Company - Threats
Threat - Catastrophic Losses: Private P&C Insurers
Threat - Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
Threat - Low Interest Rate Environment
Amica Mutual Insurance Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Amica Mutual Insurance Company, Key Facts
Amica Mutual Insurance Company, Key Employees
Amica Mutual Insurance Company, Major Products and Services
Amica Mutual Insurance Company, History
Amica Mutual Insurance Company, Other Locations
Amica Mutual Insurance Company, Subsidiaries
Amica Mutual Insurance Company, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.